A N G E R

And here is the chapter my guys.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Genesis pov :

"Can you just fuck off" I growled out angrily, she wasn't just pissing Damien off now.

She was pissing me off.

"Or what?" She challenged, and I just smirked behind Damien's back. Guess she wants to go.

"Holy fuck" I heard my rogue friends mutter at the same time.

Before I knew it I lunged at the head mistress, completely in the nude, wasn't my best idea, but she was starting to piss me off.

"Get off me!!" She screamed, but I didn't listen, instead I started to beat the living shit out of her.

Her face was starting to become bloody and swollen. I could also hear the thundering footsteps of the guards.

"When I fucking tell you to leave, fucking leave!" I spat before being grabbed once again by Damien.

He was half shifted and me being naked In front of everyone was definitely not helping.

"I need to shift" I told him before leaping out the window, transforming into my dragon before I hit the ground.

Next thing i knew was I heard another loud growl before a black dragon joined me.

I was in shock for a moment before I realized it was my mate, and he's pissed.

"SHIT!!" "FUCK!!" is what I heard go around as they stared at us in horror.

Well more like Damien.

"GENESIS!" I heard someone scream my name, but I was in too much of a trance as I stared at my mate.

He looked ready to kill everyone.

Honestly, me n all.

"You need to leave!!" I heard the same person scream, this only made Damien even angrier.

"Fuck off" my snake like voice said in return.

"Mine! My mate" Damien's dragon hissed out as he flew towards me.

Only then did I notice that he was slightly bigger than me, but holy fuck did his dragon look sexy.

"MISS FLEMING!!" stupid fucking headmaster.

I spat out some fire towards her face, it hit the bullseye, she growled at me before multiple guards started to come out of the mansion.

Honestly, they think that'll good us back, nah.

Soon I heard some laughter, I looked down and saw my grandad laughing up at me.

"Grandad" I said, this caused him to look at me straight in the eye.

"Did you seriously just best up the headmaster. Naked?" He asked before starting to piss himself laughing again.