N E W S

Wow, another book, how do I manage.

Vote and comment :

Genesis^^

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Genesis pov :

Me being the delinquent, as people like to call me, I decided why not get my self kicked out of another school.

So thats what I am doing

But first a bit about me.

My name's Genesis Flemming, i'm 17 almost 18 I am around 5'9.

Yes tall I know.

What else, oh umm I don't have a dad cause he fucked off when I was younger, my mom works all the time so I hardly see her.

I'm also a dragon, but I've got a very cool dragon and I'll tell you how.

My dragons red with black assets, my wings are like a zebras coat but there black and red instead of black and white.

I also have alot of spikes meaning I am very dangerous.

We're also not werewolves, we can't actually talk to our dragons, sadly, but we do have mates.

The only way we know who our mate is l, is when we look at them in the eyes and or touch them

As for me, i am very much single.

Now let's get on with what I was doing

"Genesis, sit down" my English teacher said as she had grew fed up with my behaviour of always leaving class.

"Bye" I spoke happily before slamming the door shut then skipping down the halls and towards the car park.

Once I made it to the car park I ran Towards my car where I grabbed my supplies before I headed into the school once again then towards the principals office.

Once I arrived I hoisted myself up to the vents that was just outside the door.

I crawled through the very dusty vent till I was above the principal.