T H E F U C K ?

Welcome back everyone.

Comment any mistakes.

Vote and comment :

***********************

Genesis pov :

"I expected an kiss, maybe a hug, something..." I croaked out, my throat is dry as fuck, kind of like your nan.

Wow, I really woke up and chose the 'fuck everything' vibe.

"What I didn't expect was for you to just stare at me, mouth wide open, as if your wanting for something to be forced in there, well news check, I can't exactly peg you with my pussy" that's was too much, but at the same time kinda funny.

"I-- what?" He stuttered as he looked at me in complaint confusion, well that was before reality hit him in the face and he smirked at me.

Ahh, that's more like the Damien I know.

"So, do I get that kiss or nah?" I asked him, a smile of my own plastured on my face.

He stood up before leaning over my and grabbing both sides of my face.

He brought his face close to mine, his nose pressing gently against my nose, are lips so close but yet so far.

"Shut up" he whispered before placing his lips softly on mine, but that soft kiss soon turned to its usual rough one.

Not like I'm complaining, there way better that way.

I moved my stiff arms around his neck, making his body press farther on mine.

It was a bit awkward as he was leaning over the side of the bed and yet he was still kissing me so heatedly, his hands that where once on my face are now on either side of me, holding himself up.

His body was so fucking warm, the warmth I have been craving for fuck knows how long, the warmth I now finally have and won't let go.

I moaned lowly as he shot his tongue in my mouth.

We both fought for dominance, like usual neither of us wanted to give in, buy also like usual I did give in.

We kissed for a little while longer before we broke apart for some.much needed air.

Our foreheads rested together as we both breathed heavily.

He moved his head away from mine, moving towards my neck where he kissed one of my marks, sparks and warmth spreading through me as he did so.

"I fucking missed you" he breathed out heavily in my ear.

Like fuck me, I think I just stopped breathing.

Why was that so hot!?

"I mean I would say I missed you too but, I'd be lying if I did" I said back to him in a playful tone.

"Oh really?" He said in a playful tone back, as he moved his face so that we're looking at eachother in the eyes.

"Yeah, really" I told him as I smirked.

"Well, actually maybe I missed your abs, but apart from that" he raised one of his eyebrows before leaning in closer to my face.

"Is that so" he whispered before moving so close to my face, our lips only slightly touching.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Well then" Damien let out a low annoyed gruntle noise before moving away from my face and looking towards the intruder.

"Ryker, why do you always interrupt when's it's getting good" I said with a small laugh.

Damien on the other hand just looked plain pissed, but then again that nothing new.