E S C A P I N G

Updated will be starting to get more frequent for this.

Do fix mistakes

Vote and comment :

**********************

Genesis pov :

Leaving.

I have now got a while ass fucking plan for getting out this smelly shitty place.

My plan is, well if I'm honest there isn't really much of a plan.

It's more, break these chains, kill that guy then leave.

*Meerkat voice* simple (please tell me what people know what I mean by this)

I have grown very week since you've last heard from me, my body obviously hasn't had the right nutrients in how ever fucking long, me being away from my mate has also weekend me.

What it has made me realise is how much I actually need Damon, to be honest I don't want to leave his side again...

But I'm an independent women so we all know that ain't gonna happen ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

That's a thought though, I do wonder if they found that zoo I was making in the woods when I was a bit drunk.

Hopefully they do because I was putting like snakes with rabbits and all that shit.

"Hola chica" I looked at the same ugly face and laughed, he seems to be getting uglier everyday.

"You can't call me that" I told him with a smirk, he looked at me confused, he will not be expecting this.

"I'm not actually a women, I have tits but I still got a Willy" this is totally lies but the look in his face wants it to be true.

"That's disgusting" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fuck off, your just jelious that I actually have a dick, unlike your 1 inch wonder" I salt at him, like he needs to shit the fuck up.

"Shut up you stupid bitch"

"Even though I'm not a dog, I'll except the compliment" I need to stop with these combats.

"Anyways, guess what" I said to him.

"What?" He asked really annoyed.

I brown free from my chains before pouncing onto him.

"Boo bitch" I laughed as I watched his surprised look turn into a terrified one. this is so fun.

"How-- what?" He started to stutter out words, all confused by the fact that I escaped his pathetic chain, like man they were all rusted and shit.

"One words" I said as I leaned towards his ear.

"Dragon" with that I smashed my first into his face, a sickening crack rung in the air as I did so. I broke his nose.

"That's for the scar you caused on my face" he looked at my eye before he started laughing like a maniac.

"I enjoyed causing you that, you now have a permanent reminder of me, about how I stole both you and your mum, how I killed her then left her rotting body in the same room as you, infact she right there" I sneered at the guy before I let my anger take over.

All my pent up anger, all my frustration all released on this guy's face, soon you weren't even able to recognise him.

"I'll always haunt you bitch" with one last punch I grabbed arm and ripped it off, it even surprised me the strength I had to be able to do that.