L E A R N I N G

Yellow pillow, just thought I'd say that.

Damien^^

Vote and comment :

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

Genesis pov :

"Settle down" came the booming voice of the teacher walking into the room.

But I just ignored it as I was enjoying the warmth that was raidiating of my mate.

"Take your seats" this time it was for me and...

I don't actually know his name.

Next thing I knew was I was being pulled to the back of the class where 2 other boys sat both looking at us knowingly well apart from one, he was emotionless

My mate soon took his seat and pulled me down onto his lap.

I allowed this only because he's very warm and it was making me tired.

"Name?" He whispered in my ear, the sound of his voice alone made me want to moan.

"Genesis, you" I asked back

"Damien" hot name for a hot guy.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked me as I started to fall asleep.

"1 hour of sleep" was all I said, this earned me a low rumble from his chest in disapproval.

"Why?" Was the next thing he asked.

"Can't remember" was my simple answer, I heard the 2 boys next to us chuckle at my comment making me smirk slightly.

"So, who are youse?" I asked as I looked at either side of Damien , they where both very much hot, but Damien beats that by a mile stone.

"Ryker" I gave him a nod "werewolf?" I asked as the smell of slight wet dog wafted in my nose.

"Yup, dragon?" I gave him a nod before looking over at the other one.

"Axel" he said bluntly, he smell like blood and death, must be a vampire, he also seemed like a massive cock sucker lol.

"Nice" I answered and he just gave me a firm nod.

Then the 4 of us fell into silence, well not completely, I was on my phone playing some random car game and it was getting intense.

After I won for about the 100th time I put my phone and and sat back on Damien's lap.

"So do any of youse 2 have a mate?" I asked getting bored of the silence that was floating around as the teacher was talking.

"Yeah" "no" the 2 boys replied as Damien held me closer.

Is he jealous that I am talking to another boy.

I internally smirked and my nosey side came out as I learned axel has a mate.

"What's her name?" I asked as I turned in Damien's arms so I was facing axel.