W E D D I N G

I really don't want this book to end.

I know most of u won't read this, but I really didn't know what to write after this Chap, so this will officially be the last chap guys.

Vote and comment :

*************************

Genesis pov:

"How you feeling?" Daisy asked me as she brushed through my hair.

You may wonder, 'Genesis why are you letting Daisy brush your hair?' well it's because it's my wedding day.

I'm officially going to be married to my amazing, note the sarcasm, man of a mate.

Anyways, since Damien didn't actually have an engagement ring at the time, as in he forgot to bring it, he gave me it when we got home.

It was simple, not flashy, just there type of ring.

I love it personally.

"Oh my god! Look at the time!!" Amber practically shouted at us, don't worry guys Betsy's also here.

"YOU NEED TO GET IN YOUR DRESS, WOMEN!"

"calm all your tits my peeps, I'm going, I'm going" I said as I stood up and walked inside the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I feel like I should be nervous about today, but I'm not, there's no need to be. Me and Famine are for life, why not make it official, in the human term anyways.

I took the dress out the bag and smirked slightly, like fuck was I going to be normal and get white dress, Nah i got black.

The dress is lose fitting bit not too lose, it's also not puffy at the bottom. In all honestly it's really just a black silky dress, like I give a fuck it's not normal.

This whole wedding shit sign even going to be normal.

I put the dress on before shoving a new pair of black vans with it, I'm not breaking my ankle just to get married, I need these ankles

"Alright, time to go!" Betsy shouted at me through the door as she banged on it.

I rolled my eyes before getting out the bathroom.

I looked at the 3 of them, all of them looking shocked.

"Damn, now I know why you never wear dresses" Betsy said.

"I'm happily mated, but you in a dress will turn my ass gay", Amber for you guys.

"Stunning. Absolutely stunning" daisy, bless her soul.

They had also all gotten into their dresses, each dress being a dark blue colour.

"Shall we go?" I asked and they all nodded.

"We'll meet you in their" they all whispered to me before walking into the hall.

I waited outside, waiting for Eminem to play, look I wasn't getting none of that wedding music, this wedding gonna be hype and fun.

I heard laughter and immidietly knew the dinosaur flour girl has started, I got a kid dressed up in a dinosaur costume, that kid being bear.

No promises on me not getting my tits out again.

Once I heard Eminem I smirked, time to walk myself down aisle cause my dad don't want me and my mum is deceased┐( ˘_˘)┌

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and ready'd myself to walke down the aisle like the boss bitch I am.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards me, but Damien's where the only I could see and or look at.

"Let's get this shit done" I mumbled to myself before walking closer to Damien, his eyes never leaving mine.

Once I made it to him he grabbed my hands and brought me close to his body.

"You look beautiful, doll" I smirked at him before winking.

"I know" I whispered back to him.

The music stopped and now the pastor, I believe that's what they call them, started to speak.

"We are here today to.." bla bla bla.

Let's just skip this.

*Super jet activated, ZOOM!*

"They will now say the speeches they have prepared" I looked at him shocked.

" I was ment to prepare. Fucking speech" typical, people always keep things from me.

Everyone in the room laughed, amused that I don't know that we needed to have a speech or whatever prepared.

"Genesis, you have turned my life upside down, made me feel things I have never felt before. We've been separated for far too long, now, now I just want to keep you to myself forever. Genesis I love you, and I love that you control the beast inside of me"

"Damn I almost shredded a rear on that one" I mumbled to myself, but of course Damien heard me and smirked.

Stupid dick.

"Damien, as we know I haven't prepared a speech, so this shit gonna be raw. I don't know how you can bear to be with me, the amount of zoos I have and yet here you are. Standing Infront of me, I love you, and I guess I always will" I told him back.

( I ain't good with writting this shit)

Soon we moved onto doing the rings, then we did the kiss the bride shit.

Now, I'm a married women.

*Zooms to party*

"May the bride and groom step up for the dance" I can't partner dance for the shit of me.

"I'm not sorry for stepping on your shoes" I told Damien as he pulled me to his body, arms around my waist and I placed my arms around his neck.

"And I'm sorry for stepping on yours"

"Wait you can't partner dance either?" I asked him shocked, he seems like a guys who could.

Heh, fuck knows.

"Nope" he said as we started swaying, our foreheads resting against eachother.

"I'm glad you'll be the person I spend the rest of my life with" I whispered to him as I sent him one of my rare smiles, he smiled back before pecking my lips.

"Good, cause I'm all you got now, doll"

"That's all I need"

Minutes food.

************************

Well that's the end guys, I hope everyone enjoyed this book, even if at time it didn't make sense.

Lmao, it's been a good run, maybe we'll all meet again.
I still feel like I should've made Genesis or Damien die or smth, made it really depressing, but nah I like a good ol' love story.

Love you guys