MY LIFE MY LOVE

Hello my sexy beauts😘

Enjoy cause we only have 2 more updates after this, also these last 3 chaps will be shorter than normal as well there's not much to write about now.

Vote and comment :

*************************

*few months later*

If I'm honest, not many things have changed since we've last had a check in.

My life's been boring as fuck, during the weekdays I'd hang around in the woods in my dragon form as everyone else is at school, on weekend me and Damien hung out, either just the 2 of us or with our pals.

Right now though I'm watching Damien graduate high school, it's fucking hilarious.

Me and his parents sat back, chilling and chatting as we waited for this shit to be over.

Why'd I come again?

Oh yeah, for my mate and friends.

"Bear" my rogue friends don't have last names remember.

(Guys idk how American grad works, so let's just go with it)

"THATS MY SLUT!!" I screamed and I stood up, he gasp before screaming back to me.

"TOLD YA BITCH, TOLD YA I COULD GET HERE!!"

"YOU DID IT, UNLIKE ME!!" everyone was staring at us now, some annoyed, some amused, some didn't look like they where mentally even here at the moment.

I sat back down and waited for once again for another one of my friends.

It kept going like that until it was Damien's turn, when it was I mentally smirked.

I'm gonna flags him my tits. Why you may ask, well it's for a little fun.

It pissed him off, bit at the same time he absolutely loves it.

Plus it makes his last day at school one to remember.

I stood up from my chair again, I didn't need to shout Damien's name as he was already looking at me, he always was.

I sent a wink his way as I grabbed the bottom of my baggy black top before lifting it up enough to flash him my tits.

Putting my top back down, I watched as his eyes darkened and he let out a low gruntle, one only the supernatural could hear.

He looked pissed.

Hahahaha

I sat down and watched him shake the hands of whomever was up there before walking back to his seat, his eyes set on me the whole time.

See this, this is why I shouldn't be brought to things like this.

Eventually everyone had finished and the valid victorian (I believe it's called this) was starting her speech now.

Just as she opened her mouth I coughed and got everyone's attention.

"Before you speak, which I'd prefer you didn't, I'd just like to say. SUPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!!" I shouted before bolting for my life out of this place, prank time.

I heard a bang before everyone started screaming, whilst I was pissing myself laughing in my car.

"I'm such an evil bitch" I laughed to myself like a crazy person.

"I think I'm going to piss myself" I wheezed before I heard an knock on my window.

I looked up with watery eyes and saw my mate looking at me with an amused expression.

I signaled for him to get in, which he did.

Once in the passenger seat I drove away from his school and back towards his house.

"Did you seriously have to let a bunch of hogs free and then also set a bunch of paint bombs off?" He asked as he rested his hand on my inner thigh, his head resting on the headrest as he had his eyes closed.

"Yah" I said with a chuckle as I turned down the familiar dirt road.

"What about flashing me" he whispered lowly.

"Heh, gotta remember something about school" I shrugged.

"Stop here" confused, I parked my car like Damien asked.

He seems tired as fuck.

He sighed before getting out the car, I followed after him, still confused as fuck though.

Ugh, you know when your legs or something gets stuck on leather and you get up and it like stings, yeah fucking hate that.

Stupid idea to wear shorts with leather seats.

Damien wrapped his arm around my waist before leading me farther I to the woods.

We continued walking for a while before we reached the clearing that I brought him to, to help him control his dragon.

"What are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"Gotta do something" he said before pulling me flush against his chest.

He looked down at me before contacting our lips, sadly it was only a quick kiss.

"Look, I know this isn't the most romantic of places, or romantic anything.." he trialed off.

"I hate romantic shit" I told him.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeah I know, especially after I took you for a date at a fancy restaurant and you ordered a huge burger and purposely made a mess" I laughed remember that, that was a pretty shitty burger for the expense and all.

"You Genesis, have turned my world upsidedown since the moment we met, we've been through fucking hell just to be together, the world tried keeping us apart, but never could" he sighed before giving me one of his sexy smiles.

"So my love, my life, my everything. Will you do me the privilege in marrying me?" He asked, their was no worry on his face that's I'd say no, he knows I won't.

Honestly, I'm shocked he would want to marry me.

"Normally you get on one knee and ask" I said as I smirked at him.

"We all know my knees are like 70 years old" I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So will you then?" He breathed against my life.

"Fuck yes I will" I breathed I back to him.

He connected out lips once again, this time actually keeping the kiss going.

"I love you" he said breaking the kiss.

"I guess I love you too" I teased as I smirked at him.

"You guess?!" He faked shock, making me chuckle.

"Yeah, your smelly as feet make me think 'do I really love this man' "

"Well you've gotta keep smelling these feet for the rest of our lives doll"

"Apparently"

***********************

I'll probably edit this book when I finish writting it.

Anyways, I'm thinking she should have a black wedding dress, what we thinking guys?

Hope u enjoyed