B E G I N N I N G

So I decided to do a little twist to the book cause it was kinda getting boring and we all know how much we need something interesting.

Vote and comment :

××××××××××××××××××

Genesis :

It's been a few weeks since the incident happend during the training and we'll Damien just hasn't been the same since.

"Thank you students for meeting me here this early in the morning" the head teacher said as she looked at us all.

"Suck my dick" I shouted out annoyed making everyone start to snicker.

The reason I was in a bad mood was for one : it's to early for this shit and

for two : I was fucking freezing as a snow storm was heading in and my mate, Damien, still is no where to be found.

I know he's in the hall as I could smell him but I just couldn't pin point where so he can find me himself cause if I move I might break into small icicles.

"Shut up" the headmaster screamed angrily this time as she had a pissed off look set upon her face.

"I will not be silenced" I said once again as I started getting agrivated by her annoying voice and the fact that my dragon was getting anxious without her mate not being with her.

Gosh that's some pussy shit that was.

"Anyways I gathered everyone here as there is infact a huge snow storm going to hit us, I want everyone to stay in the main building and no one to go into the school" she started off but I may or may have not of listened to the last part.

Her fucking fault.

"Stay safe and warm, and please no more fighting miss Fleming" she said and she gave me a pointed look.

I smirked at her her before giving her some attitude.

"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you already have one" I said back, I heard some 'ooh' and 'burn' from around me once I had said that.

If steam could come out her ears then it would be bloody smokey in this joint.

"Your all dismissed" she said through clenched fist, soon everyone had pilled out the massive hall but I still had no sign of Damien.

My pussy ass dragon was pacing around my head as she badly wanted to be close to her mate, the longer I stayed away from him the colder I got.

That's the one thing I hate about being a dragon.

'where's your mate when you need them' I thought after I had looked around for a bit, still no sign of him.

'stupid whore' I thought before heading outside the main building and in the direction of the school.

The reason for this was so that I could do some graffiti on the walls of the classroom.

I had my bag of spray paint on my back and I trugged my way through the cold harsh snow and wind that was pelting down.

It was causing me to shiver as my body tried to warm itself up, my face felt sore the more the harshness of the day whipped on my skin more or less turning it a red colour.

I'll have to make this quick so I don't get stuck in the school.

I walked towards the old wooden doors and opened them up.

Walking inside I headed towards the heads office a smirk making its way upon my face as I did so.

On my way there I could hear the creaking of the old place, the whistling of the wind as it hitting against the old Windows in this place.