Author's Note

Hello to all,
I hope you are doing well and are safe.

I'd just like to start off by saying,thank you to all my faithful and loyal readers. Thank you for your support and feedback. You were truly the ones that made this hobby worth it. However, I have decided that I'm taking this book down . But not to be dismayed, there's a full-proof plan. After months of neglecting my writing I decided to make a decision. In the beginning,when I started this hobby I never saw myself getting more than a 1000 votes and almost have 100 000 reads. I was heavily discouraged in the beginning as I had a lot of 'ghost readers' and felt this book was not worth writing. But after some self - reflection and some much needed thinking,closing the book was the the best decision. I really enjoyed writing this book and entertaining people. A big thank you to my lovely readers and supporters. This was all worth the trouble for you. Thus,I decided as well that I won't just take the book down and leave you guys smack dab in the beginning ,I'll finish it like I intended...unless you guys want me to take it down and imagine your own ending.

There are some chapters I have written ahead and will update while I begin some fresh new ones. Henceforth,as I've taken time off writing,things are not going to be the same. I've matured. I've groeny. I've changed. For starters,this book is a dark romance,there was not really going to be any of the conventional 'lovey-dovey' ,'kissy-kissy' romance. The intimate/sex scenes were most likely never going to be gentle or caring and nurturing. Thus ,the intimate scenes (which aren't intimate at all) will be less descriptive and graphic,it'll most likely be just as they finish or just as they begin and you guys can direct the scene to your own will. There will also probably be less intimate scenes as intended. Although this is one story,my newer chapters may make it seem like 2. As I've said, things have changed therefore the plot of the story will drastically change yet still hold the element of the story. I'm not really sure how I'll go about this. Everything will stay the same except the protagonist-antagonists. Their characters - revelations,hopes,ideologies,beliefs, philosophical beliefs. They might not be as they were introduced to you or as you grew to know them. So just prepare yourself for some plot twists (which I'm really not a fan of). Depending on the severity of change in the story,a blurb may be given to clarify things once the actual book is completed.

Also,updates,will be more irregular than they've always been,I could upload the remainder of the book at once or a few at a time, however I'm most like sure,I'll complete all the chapters first,then publish them so that I can unpublish the book.

I'll give you guys a sufficient amount of time to finish reading the book (probably till the end of this year) before I take it down.

Although,this book is going down all ideas were completely original and all mine. So please respect my copywrite and not steal ideas as your own . Even if you don't get caught, it's just unethical to do that .

I'd like to give a shout-out to my supporting readers in one of the upcoming chapters. If I happen to miss you, please let me know privately.

Stay safe, healthy and well.
Kind regards,
Author.