27. Revelation

Revised

Kiara wondered where Harrison was taking her . She frankly didn't care to find out.
But knowing his sadistic ways,she could only assume that he was taking care her to see how well he'd been able to butcher Herold.

They'd been walking for a while and were beginning to wander into a part of the castle unbeknownst to Kiara.

She realized they were headed to the garden as she'd been there before, he'd just taken quite a peculiar way to get there.

It was blazing hot under the midday sun and Kiara's heart broke observing how the peasants were breaking their backs to endure these bastards got richer.  She would give anything for that life again. She was surprised to learn that they now had been allotted breaks between their working hours and that their rations were vastly increased. There was also another rumour circulating that their sleeping quarters had to,been improved.

Kiara started to sense an ominous feeling as her heart pitted into her stomach.

"Harrison,I don't feel so well,may I please be excuse."

Harrison was not budging as she tried to let go of his arm.

"No, we've nearly made it."

They'd walked for a little longer,until they'd finally reached the garden.
Kiara now wanted to be as far away from Harrison as far as possible. He knew he was purely evil.

She got couldn't contain her disgust ,as she let out her breakfast's content onto the floor while some of it landed on the prince's or now king's clean and pristine swede shoes.

Harrison moved his foot away in disgust.

Just as he was about to say something, Kiara's hysterical behavior set him out of that mind.

"Let me go!"
"Let me go!"

"No you're not going anywhere."
"I want you to see the beauty of my madness."
"How dare you threaten me?"
"Telling me that he'd take you all for himself and made sure I didn't become the king."

"The stupid old man's plan, worked against his favour."

Kiara's futile attempt of shaking against Harrison to loosen his hold on her was not working.
She eventually fainted our of shock and exhaustion.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

It had not been long after he'd bid his brother a farewell preceding his departure that he'd  decided to head to the garden to unwind .

He feared he'd be lonely as he would have not been able to cope without his brother. Him and his father's relationship was not in the best of places as of yet. And the stunt his father pulled off,made things much more dire.
He could not understand his father's mistrust in him.
He was yet to be king very soon as king James's reign had culminated to its end.
It seemed that his father did not want him to be the king and was trying his best to show his son that.

Harrison's thoughts were interrupted by his father's voice.

"What is wrong with you son?"
"You cannot go around stabbing your brother like that."
"I ought to have sent you away instead."

Harrison turned around to meet his father's gaze.

"You would've loved that father."
"Wouldn't you."

"You're so good at 'sending things away' . That's call you ever do,send your problems away. You want me to be a coward like you and that is something I shall not allow my self to become."

"Son,if you are still on about that wanton,let it go..."

"You killed her,she was the love of my life and you ruined her."

"Son you deserved much ..."

Harrison was feeding off the look of desperation in his father's eyes as he strangled him.

He'd charged at his father with such a ferocious rage while his father was struggling to hold onto his dear life. The king's clawing at his sons arms was not affecting Harrison in any way.

He this decided to do the only thing that first came to his mind.

He lowered his hands and his son had mistakenly ignored this strategy as the king struck Harrison in the gut.

He had stabbed his Harrison with the pocketknife he always kept in his trousers.

King James could now catch a hold of his breath as his son had now let him go.

"Son,I didn't want to do that."
"But you left me with no choice."
"In fact ,I have to ensure that you do not do that again. I've always respected your passion son,however it seems that it will lead you to your demise."

"I may be your father,but as the king,I will not tolerate such insolence."

The king charged at his son once more but in his rant he had failed to see,that he'd pulled the knife out of stomach.

The very knife that impaled him in his lower leg as his son used it in retaliation to all the pain and anger his father had caused him.

The king fell to the floor in agonizing pain.

"Son,what do you think you're doing,rethink your decisions."

Harrison wasn't listening to anything as the infuriating rage he was feeling was wearing throughout his body.

The king's eyes now growing scared as his  son was now straddling him then withdrawing his sword him his trousers .

Those words were the king's final words uttered as his son ruthlessly slashed his throat open and stabbed him in the chest, right in the middle of his heart.

His father died almost instantaneously.

"You never loved me father."
"I was just a pawn to you."
"You ruined me!"

Harrison had removed the knife that was stuck in the king's leg and fervently began stabbing him with it,pouring all his anger out.

"She loved me,the way you never could."
"The way mum did,the very same mum you got rid of."

"I hate you."

"My king,I'm sorry for the disturba..."

The guard that was about to deliver the dreaded knew to Harrison was much rather appalled by what he was witnessing.

The king looked at the guard with the hunger present in his eyes ,knife still in hand ,dripping with blood as he still straddled his father.

"Your highness,I...I...I...sha...ll...re..."

"You're not returning to anywhere."

Suddenly the guard felt like emptying out his stomach contents as the feeling of regret sunk deeper in his stomach.