24. Shocked

Revised

A chilling and  splash of water disgruntled Herold from his slumber.
He didn't know exactly what happened to him or where he was,only that he was in intense pain.
He could barely open his left eye.
His check felt puffed up and swollen and he could barely breathe properly without experiencing pain.

"Wakey wakey brother, about time you awoke."
"You slept like a little bitch that I was frankly getting tired of waiting for you."
"I was getting ready to sever your head with this sword."

Herold tried to talk but could only spew blood filled saliva out instead.

Harrison's sadistic guffaw filled the dungeon as he enjoyed his brother pain.

"I see my guards roughed you up,real good,huh?"

"You're a piece of shit."
"You think people respect you?"
"They don't,they fear you."

Harrison was tired of hearing bickering and decided he'd shut him up.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Kiara had honestly expected much worse than the disgustingly odious words Harrison was hurling her way.

"You filthy animal. I own you. I am your master . You are nothing without me. I made you who you are ."

"And what do you do?"

"When you're opportune to it,you go and whore yourself out to my long lost brother."

"The 'good brother'."

Harrison had a sarcastic and disheartened tone when he'd said that.

Kiara was perplexed at this family dynamic. She could never comprehend what was going on. The only thing she knew is that the things that occured at this place were not normal. The king and his sons didn't just become insidiously evil over night. They had to have learnt it from somewhere.

The sheer violence and abuse they treated people was in a way demonic and definitely inhumane.

She was grateful Harrison had not touched since he brought her to his chambers after her ungrateful welcome back into the palace.

But things were off,they didn't seem like they were before she left. What could've change in such a short space of time? As she'd only left for two days.

Where was Harry?
King James?
The servants that cater to her?

Everything was just inconspicuous and not making sense.

King James would've wasted no chance in gloating about how he'd rid his sons or take Kiara away with him elsewhere,so he can have her for himself.

Harry wouldn't have wasted enough time shoving himself deep into her,telling her how doing that for him always felt like he was coming home.

Kiara was broken out of her thoughts as she felt a stinging pulling feeling in her scalp.

"Yes scream,scream for me!"

"How dare you put these lips on my brother?"

"These lips that are mine and meant to be mine only."

Harrison forcefully kisses Kiara and when she was unresponsive he pinched her buttocks which allowed him to get unrestricted access.

He only pulled off to harshly throw Kiara into the bed and tie her hands to headrest. Kiara couldn't allow this to happen to so soon and began thrashing around trying to escape him.

A slap to her face her screams and put her actions to stop.

Harrison couldn't resist himself. It was not his plan to be forceful and rough with his angel,but seeing her willingly give herself to his brother hurt him in no other unfathomable way one man could relate to. He wanted to hurt her the way she hurt him .
Deep down he knew he was a monster. Kiara didn't deserve any of the things he'd done to her. He needed someone to release his relentless yet unrelenting anger on.

He didn't really want Kiara to return. He knew she didn't deserve him . He knew no one deserved him,no one did. Not even this life. But right now,he needed a release.

"Shh princess,just let me make you feel good."
Which they both knew deep down,meant that ,he needed to make himself feel good.

Kiara had no other choice but to obey. She was not much help to herself as she'd been immobilized. She thought about how nice she was thinking he wouldn't touch her as she got back.

But she was his property after all and she just needed to accept that. Her weekend with Herold had been blissful . But that's all it would ever be,a blissful moment in a hellish world.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Shh now princess,all will be well."

He licked her tears and kissed down her chest and neck. He then untied her which he need not. She was already far off in her own world trying to numb out what was happening to her in the real world.

He got off her and laid the blanket over her body while he donned his clothes and left her alone to her own thoughts.

"I'm sorry."
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Father this is absurd!"
"He will not take her anywhere,I don't trust him."
"Harrison I really admire and respect your passion ,but I'm the king and still call the shots. "
"You'll do that one day, when I'm no longer around ,but for now,my word is the law."

If only any of them knew how soon these words would come to light.

Kiara had been prepared and pampered for this dinner that she'd been 'requested' to attend.

The dinner had been peaceful as Harry, Harrison nor king James had made any sort of move on her.
She also felt somewhat safe as she doubted the king and his two evil sons would do anything to her while in the presence of the 'good son.'  Surprisingly,the opinion of Herold meant a lot to king James,more then Harrison.

"Just let it go brother, she'll be back soon."
"It's not like you're planning on whisking her away for yourself,now are you 'my other brother?"

Herold found Harry a bit more tolerable than Harrison and couldn't resist rewarding Harry with the chuckle he'd given him.

"Exactly, brother, it wasn't the easiest thing trying to convince father to allow this, but luckily I managed to twist his arm."

Kiara couldn't really care about what they were conversing,she just assumed they were taking about any random person...

Until...

"Alright,then it's settled. You'll be going on this voyage with Herold."

"Don't fret, he'll take good care of yo..."

"This is it,no one on this family respects me !"
Harrison had thrown the table over on its side sending the cutlery and delicacies all over on the floor.
It was rather rare that Kiara was able to dine like this. After all she was still a slave, a sex slave nonetheless,but still a slave.

Yet she couldn't really enjoy this life as there was still people out there suffering. She felt undeserving and couldn't enjoy something that came from people's hurt and suffering.

"Brother,just calm..."

"No, don't tell me to calm down!"

Harrison had managed to hide the fork he'd acquired from their now ruined meal.

The king knew that crazed look in his son's eyes anywhere.

"Harrison, don't do anything,you'll regret later."

"Take your brother's advice and calm down son."

Harrison ignored his father's warning as he readying himself to leave,but not before stabbing Herold in this shoulder with the fork he'd hidden.

He didn't even relish in his brother's screams as the gratification he'd acquired from causing his brother pain sufficed for the rage he'd felt.