12. Relief

Revised

"What the hell brother?"
"What did you do to her?"
"How am I supposed to use her now?"
"Look at her."
"Hush hush brother, I just got carried away."
"Look,you can take her...."
"Hell no brother,I don't have it in me to cause her more damage,I'm more sensitive than you brother."
"Mmm,I'm not a huge fan of blood,I feel for her."
"You my brother are something else",said Harry as patted his brother's back.
Harrison had just finished getting dressed before the two brothers decided that they'd call a maid to attend to Kiara while they attended to some things.
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
The brothers returned after a while from their errands,they found their beauteous angel lying on her side under the clean fresh sheets,she seemed to have been asleep but there are things they need to do with her.
"We weren't really gone for long."
"She's quite a fast sleeper."
"Yea I guess,we hadn't really paid attention to her."
Harrison walked over to the bed to wake Kiara up while Harry went to the bathroom chamber.
Harrison gently stroked Kiara's face to alert her.
Kiara stirred in her sleep but she managed to awake as Harrison kept stroking her face.
When her eyes opened she was shocked and scared to see the prince above her looking at her adoringly.
"My lord,good morning."
"Good morning princess."
"How are you this morning angel,beautiful angel",chirped Harry happily as he existed the bathroom.
Kiara couldn't help but to think that these 2 devilishly handsome and sadistic fools were extremely banal.
"I'm fine,thank you."
"Well we're glad you've rested well princess because there's somewhere we need to take you.",said Harrison.
Kiara slowly rose up from the mattress as she now knew that going against these 2 ferocious beasts wouldn't grant her any favour in the end.
As she sat up on her sore bottom,she slid her feet into her slippers that were by the side of the bed. The princes helped her stand up. Her stomach was doing tumble turns and her heart beating heavily against her ribcage as she feared the princes might take her wrath out on her at any moment. She was in far too much pain to walk at a normal pace so she opted for a snail's instead. She tried in all her might to fasten her pace yet she still feared what she was doing was much too onerous. It seems the princes didn't mind though as Harry picked her in a bridal fashion up and held her in his arms. It seems that Kiara was just much too tired and went into a slumber as they were still venturing off to where they needed to be.
"So brother..."
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
They arrived at the palace's garden where there was a feast laid upon an old oak table. Kiara's heart started beating erratically as she saw King James at the table. She halted her steps but was roughly pulled forward by Harry. They'd slowly reached the table while 2 servants pulled the princes chairs for them to sit while Harry pulled Kiara's chair for her before he sat himself. Kiara was befounded by this action as she'd sat without bowing down to the king to greet him. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by the demanding king himself.
"You're late," he spoke.
"Oh get over yourself father, you'd already started eating without us anyways.", insolently said Harry.
"That's besides the point,there are traditional customs we must stick to.",ordered James with finality. Kiara's plate was already dished up however she was unsure whether or not to start eating yet. Kiara did not have the stomach for food anymore and the princes were bringing this issue quite often that she wasn't eating and she'd become too thin. Sometimes they force-fed her. Kiara felt a clammy hand through the thin material if her gown.
"I see you've calmed down from our last encounter gorgeous."
Kiara made sure to look up at him and nor repeat the same mistake like last time.
"Yes my Lord,I have,thank you."
"Good girl but I want you to prove it."
Kiara looked at him like he had half his brain missing.
"Father, don't start this sick shit now. We're trying to have a 'family' brunch."
"Harry my boy, we've had this discussion before."
"It's unnecessary for you to be so stingy with something so much worth sharing."
Harry shook his head in disbelief.
"Don't you think my son's a hypocrite darling?"
"He can share you with his brother but not the father,the person responsible from bringing him into this world."
"But right now I couldn't care about that."
"These concubines are old news for me I want a special treat.
"So beautiful ,take off your clothes."" I sure hope my boys didn't make you wear any undergarments. They are difficult to remove and unsightly." Kiara was tired of all the fighting ,she was dead and dying. She stood up to her full height and began untying her dress. Gravity pulled it down which pulled around her feet. The king winced looking at her body.
"Oh my,I don't know what you've done to her but I don't care about that."
"Come her girl and suck me dry."
Kiara walked up to the king and knelt by his knees ,she began untying his pants and pulled them down. To her disgust,he had decided not to wear underwear. She swallowed her shame and began licking, sucking and touching. The king was in absolute pure bliss while trying his most difficult to concentrate on the conversation his sons and him were having at hand. He nutted a couple of times in her mouth before violently pushing her off him once he was satisfied. Harry hurriedly ran towards her as the clutter of don't cutlery sounded. He covered with the cost he was wearing before sitting her on the chair.
"Why did you have to that to her father?"
"You didn't need to use excessive force on her father."
"What can I say,I'm overcome by bliss."
The king had recovered some of his modesty again by covering the lower half of his body.
Harrison stood up from his seat and began walking up to her in her seat. Harry began walking back to his seat and sitting down. While at the same time, Harrison walked up towards his beautiful damsel before he knelt down to her level and unfortunately had to be the bearer of bad news,which made him feel worse as she'd already been crying but he knew she'd feel better as he kissed her tears away.
"We're getting married."