10. Trouble awaits

Revised

Prince Harry and Harrison rushed to Kiara's aid as they pulled their father off her .
Kiara couldn't believe this...
Did the princes really not want their father to have her?
Did they care about her enough to prevent the king from having his way with her.
Although he was their father,he still had to be respected...he made sure that she knew that.
He was still the king.
Harry put his coat on her that was sitting on his throne as her clothes had been ruined by the king.
She was surprised at how gentle he was was as he dressed her and held her in his hands.
Father... what are you doing?",inquired Harrison.
"Yes,dad stop."
"Oh,just calm down."
"I was just feeling her up,nothing drastic."
"She's just being dramatic."
Kiara was scared out of her wits end.
She just couldn't take this anymore.
She just wanted to die.
She could not fathom how her life took such a drastic turn.
How did things turn out the way they did in such a short space of time?
Was this her life?
Was this her fate?
"Guard!"
Xavier came hurriedly into the room and bowed before them answering,"Yes,my Lord."
"Take her to my chamber."
"....And if anything happens to her and I mean anything,I'll have your head."
"Yes,my brother's right,if there is so much as a single scratch on her,you won't live to see the sun shine."
"Do we make ourselves clear?"
"Yes,my princes.", bowed the guard as he gently took Kiara by her arm and left.
The journey to the room was short.
She was in too much shock to walk properly so Xavier had to carry her there.
When they'd reached the chamber,the guard that guarded the door-Tim,let them in.
Xavier put Kiara on the bed before exiting the chamber.
A maid came to clean and wash Kiara before dressing her and watching her eat before taking her dirty dishes and leaving.
Kiara was very surprised to feel the bed dip and an arm wrap her waist.
"You my dear,Kiara are very slick."
"That lie you told our father,I will not lie either, it was a very smart move on your part.",said Harry amused.
"Mmmm.",mumbled Harrison in agreement.
Kiara was very scared and alarmed because she was in the approximate vicinity of these two despicable loonies.
"I..I..."
"Shush angel,hush now."
Harry straddled Kiara as he begun kissing her neck and disrobing her.
Kiara stiffened at this action while Harrison took a seat and watched the show before him.
"Please I'm begging ..."
"Do not try it,little one ."
"As much as we like hearing you cry and beg we'd rather make this very quick."
"We do not have time to dawdle ."
"But I'm still in pain my lord,please I..."
"Enough!",bellowed Harrison,"I will not have any of this insolence."
"Yes,my princess,don't worry we'll be sure to go gentle on you or at least we'll try."smiled Harry as he made his way down her chest.
Kiara just had to hold them to their word but she still had to try and avoid this from happening ...again...so soon.
Harry had not now fully unclothed Kiara.
He made her way down her chest from her neck before finding her right breast and suckling her dark ebony-colored areola awakening her nipple making it erect.
He repeated the same action on her left breast.
He traveled down her stomach kissing and leaving a trail of saliva as he made it to her lady bits.
He kissed her vulva before moving to the side to kiss her thigh and then traveled down her shin to her foot.
He sucked all her 5 toes on her foot before moving to her next leg repeating the same process,however moving down to up.
Kiara was repulsed by Harry's action of sucking her toes but it seems to have brought her some pleasure.
She began feeling a sensation in between her legs but nothing occurred because her sense of repulsion and fear were more dominant than her emotion of pleasure.
"Oh brother,I see you are enjoying yourself there but do you mind maybe fastening the pace so I can finally get my turn?"
"Patience brother...patience."
Harrison scoffed as he stroked himself while watching the scene in front of him unfold.
Harry had now made his way back up to her vulva.
He opened her legs and admired the view in front of him.
He always found the female anatomy fascinating.
It was much complicated compared to the male counterpart.
It amazed him how such detailed,sensitive and tender parts of skin were buried under the two big folds of skin that were simplistic and mediocre.
He vulva was glistening with her vaginal fluids that were produced by her body to keep the area hygienic and moist.
Also ,another thing that amazed him about the female body.
He opened her legs to get more exposure to her labia minora before nipping one of her folds making Kiara wince in pain and giving her peck on her folds.
"Do not close your legs,my brother will come to take over,I shall continue later."
"Am I understood?"
Kiara simply nodded.
"Finally,my turn.",praised Harrison in relief.
"Yes,brother,it's finally your long awaited turn.",chimed Harry in agreement.
"I have something to do Harrison, so I'll be back shortly."
"Don't have too much fun without me."
"I'd hate to miss out on the action.",smiled Harry in anticipation with a sinister fashion.
"Of course we won't brother."
"Try not to miss me too much!"shouted Harry as he walked out the door.
"We won't!"
"Now,finally I can have my turn with you."
"Are you not excited my little princess?"
"Do not answer now,it is okay for now but one day you will."
"And you'll do it."
Harrison was about to enter Kiara because he'd already stripped and straddled her while he was conversing with Harry.
Just as he was about to enter her,Kiara did the unthinkable.
"You fucking filthy bitch!"
"How dare you?!"
'Uh oh.',thought Kiara in fear and pain as the prince had delivered a nice fresh slap on her cheek which had recently been hit by the King earlier on.
'What have I done?'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Poor Kiara...
What has she done to Harrison?
What will happen to her?

•Complaints
•Suggestions

Please vote and comment.