25. Disillusioned

Revised

Kiara had awoke from her slumber. She was still in a lot of pain. But she was happy to see Harrison not present nor Harry. She managed to stumble over to the closet and get a knew dress to wear. The one she'd previously adorned had been torn and she couldn't wear it anymore. She was much too lazy to take a bath. After her tiring yet short journey she decided she needed a reprieve and could function better that way. With no sadistic men around to burden her,she could do that to her own will as she pleased.

She walked back over to the bed after drinking a glass of water and consuming a few crackers and cheese. The maids had probably brought in some breakfast while she was asleep and there was always a fresh jug of water by their bed. After she was sure she'd drank enough water to her satisfaction and was satiated enough,she was ready to head back to bed and indulge in her beauty sleep.

The one thing she couldn't get off her mind was Herold. She hoped that wherever he was,he was safe. That he didn't get into trouble because of her and get into pain. The kiss was something that she initiated and if anyone paid the price for it,it should've been her. He'd been nothing but good to her and he deserved nothing but goodness in his life.

Kiara was about to go into a deep sleep,until the door slammed open and flooded an onslaught of light into the room. She had not opened the curtains as she had not seen the need to ,she knew she'd be going to sleep. She also knew that the men were training as today was a training day.

'What now?,' thought Kiara annoyed.

She turned herself to look at the doo and regretted that almost instantaneously.

There in the middle of the doorway stood Harrison in all his glory but with a bloody and battered Herold by his side. Herold barely looked alive. Kiara couldn't contain the contents of the food she had earlier as she'd regurgated it all on the sheets. It was disgusting and unintentional,but what was more disgusting was Herold's condition.

"Aww,I see my sweet couldn't handle her beloved lover's visage."

"Now could she?"

Kiara,with vomit now smeared onto her chin and chest couldn't contain the tears that rolled down her face.

"Will you still want him,after how he looks?"

Kiara began walking towards Harrison in attempt to appeal to his more humane side.

"Please, Harrison whatever you're planning on doing , please don't, he's already endured enough."

Herold's now limp body was now on the the ground as Harrison had just unceremoniously dumped him onto the floor.

A guttaral moan escaped Herold's lips as a Harrison sent a string kick to his trunk.

Kiara ran to Harrison and basically threw herself on top of him,but she was thrown off immediately as Harrison pushed her off and have her the most disgusting look.

"Don't touch me," Harrison looked at her like she was the sum under his shoe.

"You just barfed all over yourself and you've not taken a bath."
"Have some class lady."

"Now I've got to change my clothes."
"But I don't intend on staying here for long,I just wanted to bring you this gift."

Harrison took off his shirt and Kiara shivered taking in those muscles that held her down or gave her a string punch to the gut.

Harrison took off his short in the most dramatic fashion ever but not before stuffing the part of it that had been exposed to Kiara's gut matter into Herold's mouth.

Kiara was appalled and disgusted by the act but let out a scream as she got a close up of Harold's face.

Kiara could make out that there was an indent in the place his eyes...was?

She couldn't really see his face clearly as it had been caked with blood and his disheveled face fanning his countenance ,but it seemed that his eye right had been gouged out.

So were a few of his teeth and his tongue.

'Please don't let this be, what I think it is.'

"I hope you enjoy this brother,this will be the last thing you ever taste in your pathetic inexistent life you led."

"You thought I'd let you steal my girl from me and get away with it ?"
"Oh how sorely mistaken you were."
"Now you get to pay the price while she watches."

"Harrison please, whatever you plan on doing ,stop it."

Harrison let our a bemused chuckle.

"Look, there's nothing that can be done,even if I don't kill him now, he'll die anyways, he's too far gone to survive."

Kiara was now sobbing as she went closer to Herold to inspect his face.
Harrison was not bothered on finding a shirt to wear anymore as he on the stool and watched this little theatrical charade before him.

"I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry."
"Please forgive me Herold."
"If I knew this would happen, I'd have never permitted myself to go on that trip with you."

Kiara kept sobbing and shaking Herold along with her who was barely holding onto life.
He tried to talk but instead begun choking which causes Kiara to go into a frenzy of panic.

She desperately looked into Harrison's dark and abyssal eyes for help to which he just replied with a dispondent response.

"Please Harrison's,do something,you can't just leave him here."
"Look at him."

Kiara turned Herold onto his side to provide any sort of relief for him.

"Okay fine, I'll see what I can do."

Harrison had on his signature famous smirk to which Kiara responded to with a look of askance on her face,but paid no mind.

He began waking towards them and pulling Herold's face by his long locks to meet his own.

Kiara was watching by the sideline until she let out a shrieking scream as Herold's blood squirted all over her face.

Kiara squirmed abs crawled away as Harrison laughed maniacally while Herold was still gargling on his own blood as he choked.

Eventually, Herold's sounds stopped and the clink of the bloody knife was heard as Harrison dropped it the floor.

With his hands still bloody he made his way over to Kiara,who began screaming hysterically trying to get away from him.

He become annoyed with her antics and just pulled her by her hair as he picked her up.

Herold's blood on her face and her hair sent Kiara into a further craze as she desperately tried to get loose of Harrison's hold but he held onto her tightly.

"I told you to stop taking."