Chapter thirty-seven

~Y/N POV~

Today was so busy with appointments and I even delivered two babies this morning and now I'm in my office getting a few minutes to write up some extra notes for my last patient I just seen before having to see the next one. I've got about twenty minutes to spare and then hopefully I can leave.

I feel bad because I missed lunch but Jin came in and gave me something to eat and even Yoongi came to see how I was for at least five minutes when he knew I didn't have to see anyone for the next five minutes.

So close to finishing up my report I smiled to myself relieved and slumped my head down to rest in my desk. Just one more patient and I'm free to go. I keep repeating that over and over again in my mind. I have plan to leave with Jimin later so we can go back to their place and just chill.

As a matter of fact I've been spending more time at their place than my own. Not that I don't mind, it's just kind of funny to me when I think about it.

Upon hearing a knock on the door I groaned and sat back up in my chair checking the clock on my wall but frowned when I seen I still have at least ten minutes before seeing my next patient unless they're early.

"Come in."

The door opened and much to my relief I was happy to see it was Eunha and Lisa coming in one another the other both smiling wide but Lisa to hold a brown envelope in her hands.

"We know you're busy but we wanted to tell you something." Eunha

"Could it not of waited? I'm literally going to your house after work."

I laughed and Lisa just skipped forward and dropped the brown envelope in front of me.

"Yes we know. Jimin is giving you a ride but the point is, is that you should open that up." Lisa

Pointing to the envelope that caught my attention once more when I looked down to it and picked it up in my hands.

"What is it?"

Tearing the top part open I looked up to the two women in the room but Eunha inched closer to my desk and placed her hands on my desk.

"Just open it and you'll find out." Eunha

Now it was open I reached my hand inside just to pull out some paper. Placing the envelope down on the desk did I begin to read it carefully and to what I found out was very surprising that I gasped and looked up to both of them once more after I randomly pushed my chair away from my desk still clutching onto the piece of paper that brought me so much joy.

"It's confirmation to a hotel stay in my home town!!"

Lisa clapped her hands excitedly jumping on the spot and nodding eagerly.

"Yes and we're all going. You're lover boys, us and our lover boys. All of us." Eunha

I read the paper again and indeed it was an all included hotel stay for two weeks and it was all for twelve people.

"For two whole weeks? Wow."

"Mhm, yeah wow. The boys planned it all and what was surprising to me is that they booked the penthouse in the hotel for that amount of time. We only found out this morning when they told us." Eunha

"Isnt this exciting?!" Lisa

"It is but what about work?"

Eunha rolled her eyes at me and snatched the paper from my hands just to slam it back down on the desk.

"It's all taken care of. Every single one of us have back ups that work on our behalf for times off, its no worries. Plus its been so long since any of us have taken a holiday and you need it." Eunha

"Yeah we can tell you miss your family Y/n." Lisa

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, looking up at them. This was actually really exciting to think about but also unexpected. Well I only thought of that for second until I remembered our conversation at dinner three nights ago when Jin asked me about taking a holiday and Namjoon making a comment. I should of known I guess.

"I do miss my family. Why didn't they tell me about it? I've seen Jin and Yoongi today and neither one of them mentioned it."

Eunha shrugged and turned the confirmation paper around to read it again for herself.

"Because they knew you would protest harder against this. You could tell them no but you cant do that with us because we wont take that as an answer." Lisa

I suppose that is true, I probably would fight harder against this even if it is an amazing idea and a generous one too.

"They're right then. When are we suppose to be going then?"

"It says here by the end of next week." Eunha

"Hey I was talking to Taehyung about it earlier and he said that we're actually driving there. Jungkook hired a van big enough for all twelve of us to fit in and we're making a road trip out of it." Lisa

Eunhas eyes widen and she whipped her head around to Lisa so fast I swear if I did that I would of gotten whiplash.

"Seriously? A road trip? We could just fly there the natural way." Eunha

"Yeah but it was his idea and I like it." Lisa

"All of us in one small space that sounds like fun."

I said sarcastically because I could only imagine how stressed everyone is going to be in that small space for hours.

"It does sound like fun, right?" Lisa

Eunha and I shared the same bothered look but didn't say anything about it. I may be dreading the car part but you never know it might not be so bad in the end.

"I guess we better get going then before your next patient shows up." Lisa

I nodded and waved them off as Lisa links arms with Eunha and the two leave together and closed the door for me. But I couldn't stop smiling knowing that I get to see my family again after so much time apart and not to mention its the very place that I met all of them back when I was a teen.

This is most definitely going to be so much fun.