Chapter Forty- Three

~Y/N POV~

I just got back to the hotel from having dinner with Jae at his place. I was actually surprised he cooked but it was really nice to see him and spend some time with him. I promised him he could meet all my friends and everyone that came with me since he was eager to meet them because mom told him all about them. It's nice to know my parents like them all, including Lisa, Eunha, Jinyoung and Kaul.

Coming back to the hotel I was in a very good mood but in passing the bar on the way to the elevator in the lobby I stopped when I noticed both Yoongi and Namjoon in the bar. Namjoon sitting but talking to Yoongi who was grabbing his jacket from the stool and standing. It seemed he was ready to leave as they exchanged words.

Maybe I should join them even if Yoongi is leaving?

I'm in no rush to go back to my room so why not have some drinks?

Walking towards them Yoongi sent Namjoon a nod and started heading my way. We waved at one another and we said our goodnights in passing. I even blew him a kiss I was in that good of a mood but he just blushed and went on his way out. He can be so cute without even realising it.

Approaching Namjoon his back was to me but I knew he knew I was coming.

"Can I get four shots of whiskey please?" Namjoon

I heard him ask the bartender who just nodded and started making the drinks. I giggled and took up the stool Yoongi once sat in but placed my hand to his back.

"Sensed me coming huh?"

"Yep and I heard your voice talking to Yoongi." Namjoon

I shyly looked down to my lap, but he turned his body towards me and took my hand in his.

"How did your even go with your brother?" Namjoon

"It went well. I didn't think I missed him as much as I did but he wants to meet all of you before we all go back."

He raised a brow, assume he was surprised and he hummed, before thanking the bartender that slid the drinks our way across the bar.

"Thanks."

I told him as I took two of the shots to settle in front of me.

"We haven't met him before so I don't think that would be a problem before we go home." Namjoon

I smiled and yet picked up one shot glass as he did the same. We clinked them together and down our drinks but I didn't stop there I quickly took the other and downed that in one go too. It burned of course but it gave that extra buzz. Namjoon just chuckled but yet copied me but downing his second.

"Shall we go to our rooms? I'll walk you there?" Namjoon

I nodded, standing up.

"Sure, why not huh?"

I giggled and turned towards the exit that leads to the lobby but just catching sight of Namjoon paying the bartender for the drinks and then quickly catching up to me. Together we walked out and towards the elevator that was surprisingly there waiting for us so it seems.

Our rooms are on the same floor so only one button needed to be pressed and no one else entered the elevator before it closed so it was just to two of us alone in the small compacted place. Neither one of us spoke but tension seemed to grow between us. At first I thought it was only me feeling it but when I caught the way he was eyeing me up and down while he bit his lower lip I knew it wasn't just me.

So I decided to tease.

Under my blouse I had a vest that could be low cut when pulled down so I pulled it down a little under the blouse and then sighed softly which made him finally look up to meet my eyes.

"It's a little hot in here isn't it?"

Now unbuttoning some buttons on my blouse my cleavage became visible, slowly brushing my finger along my skin between my breasts as I sighed once again, more softly and leaned against the wall.

"Y/n?" Namjoon

I swung my head to his direction and battered my lashes at him.

"Yes Joon?"

My voice purposely quiet but very soft spoken almost like a whisper. At first he didn't say anything but he was struggling with himself clearly, battling within himself to do anything or not but when his eyes flashed orange and caved in, it was only a matter of seconds I was pinned against the wall, picked up with my legs around his waist and his lips instantly meeting mine.

I could only but grin into the kiss and run my hands through the back of his head through his hair. This was just what I wanted. Melting to his touch, our lips moving together in rhythm we almost missed the fact the elevator stopped and the door were opened but Namjoon was quick to move and walk out with me in his hold.

We only parted lips for a quick couple seconds before going to his room which was closest. Pinning my back against the door he searched for his key, unlocked the door and barged inside, kicking the door closed with his foot and straight to the bed to place me down and hover above me.

Eagerly and desperately we removed each others clothes, ripping them off until we were both left in nothing. With each breath and chance we got we would end up smashing our lips together desperately as if we couldn't get enough of each other.

All I just knew in this moment was that I wanted him in every way.

(SMUT WARNING)

The two of us now completely naked, I bucked my hips up signalling I wanted him inside me now. He took the message, chuckling between our locked lips and positioned himself and pushed inside deep and hard as we moaned together to this pleasurable sensation but stalled there for some seconds. I assume to allow me to adjust to him large size.

Patting his back I wanted him to move, then mumbled between our lips.

"Move."

And that's what he did.

Traveling his lips down from my cheek to my jaw, he held a hand to my neck but didn't apply pressure and thrusted hard and fast inside me. The both of us moan and skin slapping filled the room as he ploughed into me like his life depended on it.

The whole bed was shaking and slamming against the wall with every thrust he gave me, his tip pushing against my cervix each time. To the intense feeling I clenched around him and clawed my nails into his back and dragged them down his skin as I felt myself inching closer to my climax already.

It was really getting too much but so good that I didn't want it to stop.

His small growls and moans in my ear was just pleasurable to hear in itself.

"Ah fuck, I'm gonna cum." Namjoon

"Oh, me too."

Clutching him to my body I tightened around him as I was nearing my orgasm. Somehow his pace picked up even more, his cock pushing it's way inside with so much force I felt like the air was knocked out of my chest with every thrust. I couldn't take it anymore so I finally released around him, my entire body shaking with pleasure as I came around him, causing him to groan loudly and nip on my skin by my collar bone between his teeth as he kept going through my orgasm fucking me through it until he finally exploding and came inside me. Pumping his load inside a few times until he finally stopped.

Namjoon collapsed on top of me, his whole body weight to lay there as we both took deep breaths to try and form words.

"That was more intense than I thought it would be."

I commented between breaths which made him chuckle and push himself up to move some hair away from my face.

"Honestly I was still pent up from earlier in the woods." Namjoon

I giggled a little and cupped his right cheek, staring up into those orange orbs of his.

"Well in that case you proved your point."

He pecked my lips but before pulling away he pushed deep inside me earning a gasp of surprise from myself. Looking up at him I showed my surprise but he just grinned and pulled out and thrust back in.

"I still have a little tension that needs released." Namjoon

Here we go, round two.