Chapter twenty- four

~Y/N POV~

Well my date with Ben was sure interesting. He did however have to cut our date short for some odd reason but I think it has something to do with spotting a dragon maybe? I mean his beeper for work didn't go off and he as in a rush but very apologetic about it. However I did learn a lot more about dragons from him. Somethings I already knew about and some other things I didn't.

As much as I loved our date I just don't think it would be a good idea to go one another one with him. I mean he hunts dragons and there's no way, no matter how mad I am, will I turn their real identities to him when Ben made it clear he knows there's dragons working in the hospital, and I know just who they are but I wont tell. That's my secret to bare and if it means Ben will kill them or at least try to then no. I'm saying nothing and I think Ben and I should just be friends or at least just work colleagues even if he is a nice guy.

The day had gone by so quickly and I finished my last appointment of the day before I get to go home but first I made my way to grab my things from my own office. I left the door open, grabbing my jacket and bag that holds me keys after placing the patient documents down on my desk that I already filled out when I was in my other office where I see my patients.

With my back to the door I heard a knock so I turned around and to my surprise Lisa and Eunha were standing there both smiling at me. They know of what is going on with me and the boys obviously from living with them but I never said anything about them being dragons, only about the sleeping with Sun-hee part and they openly admitted they knew all about it just didn't say anything because it wasn't their business to tell, which is something that I accept. So I'm not mad at them for it.

"Hey Y/n, we wanted to ask you something." Eunha

She says entering the office coming away from the door and lisa stepping inside with her.

"Sure, what is it?"

I pulled my on my jacket waited for her to speak as she comes to place her hand on my shoulder unexpectedly.

"We wanted to ask you if you wanted a girls night this weekend? Just the three of us?" Eunha

"Yeah! We have the weekend off this week and we check and seen that you do too!" Lisa

I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean I've been so busy that I feel like I haven't seen them in a while and a girls night doesn't sound so bad actually, maybe it could be fun?

"Okay that sounds like a good idea."

Eunha retrieved her hand and Lisa giggles.

"Really? I thought we would have to try and convince you to come." Eunha

I laughed lightly at her and shook my head, taking out my keys from my bag to stick in my jacket pocket.

"Nope, you had be at girls night. It sounds like fun."

Eunhas smile widen, showing her pearly white teeth and dimples on her cheeks.

"Great we could go to tha-"

Another knock on the door cut her off and she turns around as Lisa does too while I also step to the side to see who was standing at the door. I didn't expect anyone but when I seen who was standing there I let out a deep heavy sigh.

"Can I help you Jungkook?"

Eunha glances at me, to then look at the floor biting her lower lip while Lisa also looks sort of uncomfortable.

"Could I talk to you for a moment?" Jungkook

I thought for a moment. Would it be a good idea? He doesn't look mad but I have a feeling he's going to want to talk to me about my date last night. This is the first time I've seen him in a few days so I guess I could talk to him.