Chapter thirty-four

~Y/N POV~

"Come in!"

I shouted towards the door when I heard someone lightly knocking from the other side. I wasn't expecting anyone but my lunch break was coming up and I just finished my last report for a patient of mine.

The door opened and I looked up surprised to see Jungkook stepping inside and shutting the door behind him but it confused me greatly to see him lock it behind him. Frowning I pushed my chair back a little bit from my desk.

"Jungkook why did you lock it?"

He hummed and looked down at his feet, biting on his bottom lip as I continue to stare at him. Ever since I shouted at him and Taehyung back at his house two days ago he hasn't been able to look me in the eyes ever since. In fact they all pretty much listen to me now since I made them clean up their mess and tell them off like children. Since then Eunha and Lisa keep telling me to move in.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something. Alone." Jungkook

"Oh? Well what is it? Because if you came to apologise again there's no need for it."

Jungkook finally looked up at me, but still didn't meet my eyes with his but pushed off the door to come further in to the room.

"But I do. We disappointed you and I'll be forever sorry. I let my temper get the better of me." Jungkook

I nodded agreeing with him but truthfully for me the situation is done and over with.

"Honestly Jungkook its okay. I'm not mad about it anymore and Jinyoungs uncle is fixing up your kitchen and the glass windows today right?"

He nodded and stuck his hands in the front pockets of his black trousers.

"Yes he is. I think he said it'll take about a week to get it all fixed but at least it'll be fixed." Jungkook

I nodded and stood up from my chair just to walk around the desk and lean up against the front, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's good then."

Jungkook started to shaking his head, now again to look down at my feet his time.

"No. It's not good." Jungkook

A frown formed across my face again, confused to why he was saying that but his eyes travelled from my heeled shoes, up my legs and to settle around my skirt.

"What do you mean? Of course it's good you're kitchen is getting fixed."

"No. I mean it's not good that Taehyung had the chance to wave that he fucked you in his office before I could." Jungkook

A dark look spread across his eyes and heat rose up on my cheeks thinking about that. Usually Jungkook is the most innocent looking being between the seven of them but right now with the way he slowly licks his lips and eyes my body up and down lustfully, I would have to say he's the opposite. Complete duality right there.

"Are you trying to say you want to fuck me in my office too?"

His dark eyes met mine, a mischievous smirk appeared upon his face as he nods slowly yet dangerously. But that wasn't what caught my attention the most it was his eyes that were once dark turned orange as he took quick steps towards me.

I gasped because of how fast he moved, catching me off guard even if I was staring at him. His hand to my throat and yet he pushed me back over my desk to lean over me keeping our faces close to one another. His orange eyes never leaving mine but he was breathing heavily and I just knew exactly what he was wanting in this moment but who am I to say no?