✮ FOURTY TWO ✮

Mila's pov

If there was one thing that Mila admired about Harry, it was his ability to make her laugh. In any situation or mood, she was in, he could always brighten her day.

Their previous, serious, chat long forgotten as Harry put on a documentary, complaining that he hated movies once Mila had suggested one.

"How can you hate movies?" She had asked, an incredulous look on her face.

"I just don't have the attention span" he shrugged back, chucking his cover over them both as he pressed play on the plane crash documentary, he had suggested it.

Now they were half an hour in, both of them on their phones, laughing and showing the other if they found anything particularly funny. His arm around her shoulder as she leaned into his chest, moving with his breathing, feeling his heartbeat on her shoulder.

His phone dinged like it had a few times, and her eyes flickered over, not out of nosiness just because it attracted her attention. It was a notification from his front door, saying that somebody was on their way up.

"Shit" she sat forward, pushing her hand against his chest as she pulled herself to stand up.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head in confusion.

"Somebody's coming up..." she slowed down, "I thought this was like, secret"

"It's just Cal" he shrugged, Mila had to physically stop herself from saying 'no shit' as both of his roommates were named Cal, "he knows"

This stopped Mila in her tracks.

Sure they hadn't talked about it, but it was kind of an unspoken thing between them that it was still a secret.

"What..."

"Well Lux is at Sarah's, so it won't be him, so it's just Freezy and he already knows" he explained as they heard footsteps coming up the stairs, Freezy's voice shouting 'Bog' as he walked in the room, his head still down, obviously not expecting either of them to be in front of him as he looked up.

"Oh, hey Bog, Mel" he smiled at her, his eyebrows wiggling as he did so, "what's all this then?"

"Um... I-" Mila tried to say something but was lost for words.

Had Harry told Cal about them, whatever the hell they were. She wasn't particularly bothered, it would have just been nice to have a heads up. It also sent her mind racing, who else had he told?

"It's okay, I'll leave yous to it, don't mind me" he shrugged, quickly grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge before disappearing again.

"So..." Mila started, falling back down to sit next to Harry, "Cal knows..."

"Yeah," he rubbed his shoulder, a nervous tick of his, "he figured it out"

Mila raised an eyebrow, cocking her head.

"I was kind of staring at you, he thought I was at Lucy but then got his head out of his arse" Mila couldn't help but laugh at him, the disgusted look on his face at the thought of the girl.

"Don't be mean," she mumbled, not too convinced of her own sentence.

"Sorry" he mumbled, obviously not meaning it as he turned back to the TV, pulling her back into his side, and just like that they were stuck back together, their breath running in a rhythm as she cuddled into his chest, her legs bunched up next to them.

Just as she was about to drift off, her eyes shut, the warmth of Harry's body soothing her into slumber, a loud ping came from her phone.

She wouldn't have answered if another one didn't come seconds after.

Mila

why does Lucy think you're
with me rn?

Umm...

Bc I told her I was

I'm sorry  T

So where are you?

I'm just out and didn't want to
worry her

So you're on a date?????

Maybe...

With who?

Nobody you know

I have to go now but pls don't
tell Lucy

Love youu <333

Okay sure go back to Harry :)
Read 01.21 am

Shit

——————
Written: 12th February 2021
Published: 15th February 2021
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's day :) ALSO, if anybody knows an app I could use for the social media stuff that's be helpful <3 I legit had to change my mams contact to make Talias lmao, and yes ik i need to open messages leave me alone
100k wtf thank you :)))