New mission

yeah so guys i kinda forgot the plot and storyline (detailed) of naruto so ima be rewatching it, which means that ill have slow updates, never minding my pile of work>.<. im also rly into kny now, so ya. dont worry, i have no intention of ending this story.

I DONT OWN NARUTO

Sasuke's pov:

I watched as (Y/N) walked away. She's so powerful... Not to mention beautif-wait what? No, I need to focus on getting stronger. I can't kill Itachi if I can't even give a girl a scratch!  I looked at her intensely as her form faded away into the thick mist, her hair flowing along with the steps she took. 

(Y/N)'s pov:

Tch. I was hoping to at least have a little bit of fun with that squirt. No. Life is not about fun. Life is killing. Life is nothing but that. It's about blood, the spilling of it, revenge, and power.

The next day~~

Narrator pov:

"This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

"This is Sakura, arrived at point C."

"This is Naruto, arrived at point A."

(Y/N) sat perched in a tree, and grunted in a bored tone, "This is (Y/N), arrived at point D."

(Y/N) jumped to the neighbouring tree and glanced at her teammates who were hiding behind nearby trees. 

"The target is 5 metres away." Naruto said seriously, which made (Y/N) roll her eyes. Then Kakashi said "Go!" into the dispatcher, and team 7 all pounced to catch a... brown cat.

"Pathetic." (Y/N) growled under her breath. The cat struggled from Naruto's grip and scratched him. (Y/N) shot the cat a glare that would scare off just about anyone, and the cat's hair stoof on end and it's eyes slightly widened as the cat shrunk back in fear. 

Sakura looked at (Y/N) with a frightened expression as Sasuke just glanced at her with no emotion in his black orbs. And Naruto... he was busy celebrating over the catching of the cat. 

Time skip sponsored by an annoying sakura~

"No! I wanna do a more exciting mission! Choose something else!" Naruto yelled. 

True. I dont know about the exciting part, but babysitting? Grocery shopping? No. I would honestly start skipping to go on a killing spree outside of town. I want a mission involving killing.

(Y/N)'s eyes sparkled with bloodlust.

"Idiot! You're still a genin! You need to start with D-rank missions to get some experience." Iruka shouted at Naruto, pissed. 

"But all the missions that we've been doing are just dumb! I wanna do something... something like guarding a vip or catching a wanted criminal! Somethi-" Naruto retorted, although he got punched on the head by Kakashi before he could finish. 

Then, the Hokage gave some kind of speech of what mission really are, and in the end, he agreed to give team 7 a C-ranked mission. 

(Y/N) smiled slightly at the sight of Naruto getting really excited and happy. Sasuke glared at Naruto while Sakura glared at (Y/N), but she took no notice.

"You are going to guard someone." the Hokage said.

Guarding a person... I'd rather harm than protect... but it it means killing others, then its good. I have a good feeling about this. (Y/N) thought, smirking to herself.

"Ooh! Who? A princess? A king??" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Ill bring him in." the Hokage replied.

The door creaked open and a drunk 50 year old man came in.

"What?? These are all kids." the guy slurred, obviously drunk over his head.

This is the person we're guarding?