Arriving in Konoha

Ok so basically you don't have parents cuz you killed them when you were 4 years old (you're 12 right now) and you're running away from Kirigakure (you're born there). Also, I'm half Japanese so Im pretty sure I won't be making any mistakes. 

I DONT OWN NARUTO (credit to Masashi Kishimoto)

Your pov:

I got caught by the Kirigakure ANBU (hunter-nin) and was currently running away from them. They threw a kunai at me, stabbing my arm. Blood squirted out, and my arm stung. It almost felt good. I took the kunai out, throwing it somewhere. I bit my thumb so that blood came out and summoned my wolf Yin. Yang, his sister, had disappeared without a trace 3 years ago. Yin appeared and I hopped onto his back. 

He blindly ran with incredible speed towards god knows where.  By now, I had about 6 kunai dipped in poison all over me. After 30mins of running, I looked back. I think I lost them, I thought. Good. I looked up to see a big gate with that said        あん. I signalled to Yin that he could go. He nodded and in a flash, he was gone. 

I stumbled weakly to the entrance. I hated people seeing me vulnerable, weak. Two men stood there. "Halt! Who are y- *gasp* you're badly hurt!" one of them exclaimed. "I am." I said bluntly, with a blank face. "I'll get medical help right away. Kotetsu! Stay there." the other man said and sprinted away.

~Time skip to when you're healed and talking to the Hokage (still your pov)~

The Hokage was interrogating me like I was an S-rank criminal or something! I mean, I did kill my parents... But I'd rather be training.

"Alright (Y/N). Do you have any parents?" "They're dead." the Hokage's eyes narrowed a bit before nodding. "Ok, I'm sorry." he hesitantly said. "No need to be." I answered blankly. 

"..."

An awkward silence filled the room before the Hokage cleared his throat and said: "Ok, well I'll be enrolling you in the academy. The Genin test is soon and you said that you didn't go to any type of academy in Kirigakure so you should train."

"I'll train, but not for the academy. I train daily anyways. May I leave now?" I asked, visibly impatient. "Not yet. You need a place to live." "No, I don't sleep and I rarely eat so I do not need any place to live. May I leave now?" 

The Hokage looked at me suspiciously and slowly nodded. My body turned into mist as I transported myself to the forest to train.

Hokage's pov:

Her chakra... it's unusual...black. This girl is interesting. (Y/N) (L/N)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's kinda slow and bad, but it's my first time so I might not be very good at this. I'll try my best! 

~Author-chan <3