Chapter 7

I DONT OWN NARUTO

Again, sorry for the boring title heheh:3

Your pov:

"You all...PASS!" Kakashi exclaimed. "Because you fed Naruto. Sometimes, on a mission, you have to break the rules to protect your teammate. Yes, people who break the rules are scum, but people who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. You are the first ones to pass my test. The others would just obey."

Naruto and Sakura cheered. Suddenly, Kakashi stepped onto Sasuke on the back.

"Hey! Don't step on him like he's a bug!" Sakura said, clearly annoyed at Kakashi.

"(Y/n)! Kill Sakura or Sasuke dies." Kakashi suddenly yelled at me. The others looked shocked, but I turned towards Sakura so that the others couldn't see my eyes and started to slowly turn her into ice with my yin yang eyes activated. First, her feet started to  turn into ice as she relived a bad memory. She started screaming and crying. 

Kakashi's pov: 

My eyes widened when (y/n) started to turn Sakura into ice. Sakura's eyes had turned grey and she was crying and screaming, she was reliving a painful memory. (Y/n) was doing all of this?

"Wait, (y/n)! Stop this at once!" I yelled at her as I went to stop her. She undid her jutsu and turned around. I was quite surprised to see her eyes as the yin yang symbol, but then turned back to her normal ice blue eyes. Was I just hallucinating?

"You told me to kill Sakura. So I was going to do it."

"Well, yes, but that was just an example of what could happen on a mission."

Your pov:

I looked over at Sakura who was still in tears. I undid my jutsu and her feet turned back to normal. I sighed.

"I was looking forward to killing that thing. She's just too annoying. Maybe I should kill her sometime." I mumbled to myself. 

"What was that, (y/n)?" Kakashi asked. 

"Nothing." I said and started to walk away when Sasuke grabbed my arm. I looked at him with an expressionless face.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Train me. You seem stronger than I expected." he said, looking a little embarrassed. Kakashi brought Sakura to the hospital and Naruto went somewhere. 

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't like people. Training them is past the limit."

"Fine, I'll teach my strongest jutsus if you train me." 

I hesitated to answer at first, but then sighed.

"Alright. I'm not going to go easy on you though. Meet me here at midnight. No complaints. We'll train the whole night non-stop. That's what I do normally anyways. I'll only be training you for two months maximum."  I said and vanished into thin air (literally lol).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaand this is a lil drawing by me~ I think the head is too big compared to the body, but well I can't really change that now

Aaand this is a lil drawing by me~ I think the head is too big compared to the body, but well I can't really change that now... Eh, (Canadian-ness (idk) kicks in! (Canadians apparently say "Eh" a lot... idk) it's fine. Again, sorry for the late update and lame title.

~Author-chan <3