The Land of Waves (part 2)

hey, ya'll. I know I haven't updated in literally forever:') I kinda lost inspiration I guess... WELL I'M BACKKK:D

edit: wtf wattpad doesn't let me change the text to bold and italics and stuff unless I try it like 10 times- and it keeps on giving me this literally every 18 seconds I counted lmao:

Resolve Conflict

You've saved a newer version of this story part from somewhere else. Which one would you like to keep?

wTh iS wiTh tHiS??! does anyone know what this is lol (this is gonna take forever...) and whys my computer heating up so damn fast ugh-

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO (credit to Masashi Kishimoto)

(Y/n) pov:

I guess I'll go back now, they should be done with those two weak ninjas... I thought to myself, perched on a tree by a river. I then teleported back to where I had previously fought, to find Kakashi telling Naruto that he was poisoned. They seemed not to have noticed that I had come back. Kakashi then turned to Tazuna.

"By the way, Mr. Tazuna... We haven't heard anything about you being hunted down by higher-ranked ninjas, which automatically makes this into a B-ranked mission or higher. Lying in your request of this mission won't work for us." 

A B-ranked mission... sounds good to me... I thought. 

"Then.. isn't this mission a bit too much for us Genin? Shouldn't we go back? Naruto needs to get the poison out of his blood too..." Sakura said quietly. I gave her a small glare, silently telling her to shut up. She stepped back a little, spotting my sharp stare.                                                           "O-oh! You're back, (y/n)-chan..!" she giggled nervously. 

I said nothing because I did not need to say anything back to her.

Kakashi and the others turned around as well. 

"Ah, I see you're back, (y/n)." Kakashi greeted me, giving me a closed-eye smile that I found ever so irritating. I simply blinked at him in slight acknowledgement.                                                 Suddenly Naruto stabbed his hand with a kunai. What the fu-He then proceeded to give an "inspirational speech". About how he'll protect Tazuna and he won't let Sasuke lose to him.

"Alright well, Naruto, it's all nice and well that you rid yourself of the poison, but if you don't do anything now, you'll bleed to death," Kakashi told him. Naruto started freaking out, as expected.

"NOO I CAN'T DIE NOW SOMEONE HELP ME!! SAKURA-CHAN! (Y/N)-CHAN, HELP!!" he started jumping around like a psycho. Like hell I'm gonna help you.

"You're so self-abusive Naruto! That's masochistic!" Sakura exclaimed, also glancing at me a little. 

Very funny Pinky...

I took Naruto's hand to inspect the quickly healing wound. There was a faint pinkish light radiating off of the wound as it healed. Interesting...

"Why do both Kakashi-sensei and (y/n)-chan have serious faces?? Is the wound serious? Am I gonna die?!" Naruto wailed. The blond boy looked down at his hand, his face slightly pink. Tch.

"(Y/n)-chan--," Naruto started, but was cut off by me.

"Don't call me that," I snapped, irritation clear in my voice. Naruto hunched over in defeat.

"Now now, (y/n), calm down," Kakashi told me. I just gave him a blank look, not caring at all. "Alright Naruto, I think you're actually good to go, but let's just bandage your hand up a little." Kakashi turned to Naruto and started wrapping a bandage around his hand. I took a couple of steps forward to a small boulder and sat down, my arms resting on my legs and my hands hanging. My eyes wandered up to see Sakura anxiously approaching me.

Oh great... well I guess I have to improve my 'social skills' or something if I want to survive in Konohagakure...

"Uh... hi (y/n)! Do you... want to be friends? I mean, you're the only other girl on this team! And you don't really seem to like Sasuke-kun either. I mean you did try to kill me at one point... but I guess you were just following Sensei's orders..." Sakura asked me, saying the last sentence quietly, giggling nervously. I blinked at her. Really. 

"No," I said very bluntly, not caring whether I hurt her feelings or whatever.

"W-what? Why?"

"I consider you like... an acquaintance. What's the point of having a friend when they're gonna betray you or hate you in the end? I don't know what a friend is anyways. I mean, go ahead, talk to me. I will never consider anyone as a friend no matter how "close" I am to them. So no. Sorry... not sorry." I told her, unblinking.

Sakura pov:

Did something happen to (y/n)? I wonder... I mean, I'm still kind of scared of her, after... well, yea... but I don't want to talk to Naruto so I need a girl friend in this group!

Back to your pov~

"Oh... ok, that's fine, but I can still hang out with you, right?" 

My eyes narrowed slightly at her optimistic attitude but slowly nodded. 

"Great!" 

It's not great. this isn't what I was thinking when I thought of social skills... 

I tsked and walked up to Kakashi, signalling to him if we could get moving, to which he nodded. We resumed our walk to the bridge, along with a loud Naruto, an irritating Sakura pestering me, an emo Sasuke eyeing me, a nonchalant Kakashi, and a drunk Tazuna.

yes yes, attack me, i know i haven't updated in forever and this chapter is short... i honestly don't have an excuse. how are yalls summers going? I'm going into high school in a month or so and I'm pretty nervous lol. anyways ima get going so byEeEEee

~author-chan<3