Team 7 and Kakashi

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!

Your pov:

We've been waiting for quite a while for our... sensei...no... the person who will be making us stronger... to come. I wanted to go train but I wouldn't know if he/she came. And I most certainly don't want to train in front of the others... The brat was setting up a prank while Pinky yelled at him. Duckbutt was sitting there, not doing anything, and I was in the back. Suddenly, a guy walked in, the chalkboard eraser falling on his head. He did that on purpose to make us think he's weak. 

"My first impression on you guys... you're all idiots." he said, making the others sulk.

"I wouldn't say that." I growled lowly. His eyes- well, eye, fluttered towards me. 

"Oh, I didn't see you there. So you're the new kid?" he asked lazily. So I'm labelled as "the new kid"? I just stared at him blankly. 

"Ok well meet me at the rooftop." he said and went away. I teleported to the rooftop and felt the light breeze tickle my skin. The others came soon after, and this guy introduced himself as Kakashi Hatake and told us to tell him our names, things we like and don't like, dreams for the future and all. While the others were introducing themselves, I felt the sudden urge to feel pain. Not caring weather the others saw, I took out a kunai and cut my arm a little. I didn't even flinch as I enjoyed feeling the sharp stinging sensation. Blood trickled down my arm, but I didn't care a bit. 

"You're bleeding!" the brat said to me. I turned my head towards him.

"I am. You're pointing out the obvious." I answered blankly. 

"Are you okay?" Kakashi asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Yes, I'm bleeding, but that's just what I like." I said, looking at him.

Kakashi's pov:

That new girl is a little odd. She has an uncomfortable aura. I watched her by the corner of my eye. Then, something must have hit her, because her eyes lit up the very slightest. It looked like she had the urge to do something. I watched her intently as she rummaged through her small black bag that she had. My eyes widened a little as she took out a kunai and cut her arm. The cut was quite deep, it would hurt a lot. But it looked like she liked it. That isn't for stress or depression or anything of that sort... she likes it. She did that to please herself. She enjoys it. Blood started to gush out and Naruto says that she's bleeding. She answered like there was nothing wrong. 

I asked her if she was okay and her head turned slowly towards me. What she said half surprised me and the other half of me wasn't surprised at all.

"Why wouldn't I be? Yes, I'm bleeding, but that's just what I like."

Back to your pov:

Why are they all freaking out? I can show them something worth freaking out. Silence made its way to the team. Duckbutt narrowed his eyes at me, Pinky looked at me as if I was about to kill her, the yellow brat looked half confused and half scared. I liked the silence. I enjoyed every second of the stillness in the air until Kakashi cleared his throat awkwardly. (Geez, you're really good at making people awkward) 

"Well... um, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself to us now." Kakashi said.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

"That's it?" he asked.

"You only told us your name too. But fine. I like blood. I don't like people and so many other things, I can't list them all. My hobby is training and something you would rather not know." I heard the others gulp nervously around me. "I don't have a dream." I said monotoned.

"O-ok, well you're all unique. Meet me at the training field tomorrow at 5am(?) and don't eat breakfast. Or you'll puke." Kakashi said and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of giving this book a proper name... Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe "Blood" or "Murderer!" or "Black emotions". Those aren't really original or good though...

~Author-chan <3