The Bell Test

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!

Your pov:

I didn't really eat much anyways, so I just went to the training field, knowing that Kakashi will probably be late since he was an hour late last time. The others arrived right after me. Naruto shot me a glance, Sakura acted like she wasn't aware of my existence, and Sasuke looked at me suspiciously. What's wrong with these people? 

"Good morning Sakura-chan..." Naruto drowsily said with a yawn. Everyone had bags under their eyes other than me. I was wide awake. After 5 hours of waiting, I was still standing in the same place, unblinking. Kakashi finally came. 

"Good morning." he said like nothing was wrong.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at him. Then, Kakashi started to explain about how there'll be 3 bells and we'll have to take them and blah blah blah... (cuz I'm too lazy to go and find what he actually says on google >.<)

Naruto suddenly attacked before Kakashi said start. 

"Naruto, I haven't said start yet." he said, sweat dropping. "Ok, start." he said after a moment of silence.

I teleported behind a nearby bush as I looked at Naruto hopelessly attempting to attack Kakashi. Then, Kakashi stuck his fingers up Naruto's butt and he went flying. I looked to where Naruto would land, and there was a river. This is my chance. When Naruto made shadow clone and tried to punch Kakashi, I controlled the water and put a large drop of water on one of the bells to make it look like Naruto splashed it onto him. I waited until Naruto got tied up, Sakura fainted, and Sasuke pulled into the ground. Kakashi stood there.

Kakashi's pov:  

(Y/n)'s the only one who hasn't shown up yet... I wonder what she's gonna do. But none of them have figured out the real point of all of this.

Your pov:

I was still behind that same bush, hiding my presence. Then, Kakashi started to read his perverted book again. Now, while he's distracted. The drop of water was still there. I started to wrap it around a bell. I filled the bell with ice so that it wouldn't make any type of sound. Then, I untied it and I silently pulled the bell underground. It popped up from the ground in front of me. I melted the ice and took the bell.

I teleported in front of Kakashi and extended my arm, showing him the bell. His eyes widened.

"Wha...When? How? WHAT?" he stumbled over his words, clearly confused and surprised.

"I will not tell you. What matters is that I got it." I said simply. 

5 minustes later, the others came, and Naruto was tied to the pole because apparently he tried to eat the bento secretly. I inwardly rolled my eyes. 

"Woah! (Y/n) you got a bell!" Naruto exclaimed, still struggling on the pole. I didn't bother looking at him, but I still saw very faint pink colour present on his cheeks. Then, Kakashi came.

"Well, none of you are going back to the academy." he said. I narrowed my eyes, he was tricking us in some way. Naruto cheered while Sakura just looked confused but happy.

"All I did was faint! I still pass?" she asked dumbly. 

"Then it means that all of us..." Naruto started, excited. 

"Yup! All of you will drop out of the ninja program... permanently!" Kakashi announced. 

"WHAT?!" Naruto yelled out. 

"You all didn't get the real point of this exercise. It's teamwork. I'll give a point to (y/n) for getting a bell, but you didn't team up. Alright, you all can have your bentos, but! Don't give Naruto any." he said and vanished. I could still sense his presence behind a nearby tree. He wants us to feed Naruto for this teamwork thing. Fine. I'll do it to become a ninja. I'm gonna look ridiculous, feeding a brat. I sighed, and picked up some rice with my chopsticks and put it in front of Naruto's mouth.

"Eat. I'm not doing this out of pity. I'm doing this to become a ninja." I said and fed him some. 

"(Y/n) what are you doing? Kakashi-sensei told us not to feed Naruto!" Sakura freaked out.

"You'll thank me for this." I said blankly as I continued to feed Naruto. Then, lightning suddenly struck and dark clouds covered the sky. Kakashi's face popped out and yelled:

"What are you doing?! I thought I told you to not feed Naruto!" his voice boomed across the sky.

"You just told us about teamwork. So I did it." I said bluntly. 

"Yeah! Us four are one!" Sakura jumped up and yelled. I don't know about that, but I'll stay quiet. 

"You four are one? You all... PASS!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the late update. Also, I may have made some mistakes on this scene because I wrote this from memory (probably also because I'm too lazy to search it up and look for it).

~Author-chan <3