Hyuuga Neji

Ok so here's some info on your abilities: your kekkei genkai is where your eyes turn into the yin yang symbol and you can erase someone's memory, take only a part of it, make them relive a emotionally/physically painful event. But it drains your chakra fast. You can control water and turn it into ice (like gaara but water instead).

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!

Your pov:

After class ended, the whole class basically bombarded me with questions and comments.

"Where are you from?"

"Do you have a crush?"

"I swear, if you touch MY Sasuke-kun, I'll make you regret it."

I hated getting attention so I just teleported to the forest to train and also to get away from those annoying idiots. I activated my kekkei genkai and started to use it on a rabbit.

 I activated my kekkei genkai and started to use it on a rabbit

After an hour or so, I sensed a presence. I stopped and looked around cautiously, forgetting to deactivate my kekkei genkai. I could tell that they were hiding their chakra, but I knew they were there. I sensed strong eyes that could see far.

"I know you're there. Come out." I said in a monotone voice. A long-haired boy jumped off of a nearby tree and stood behind me.

"How interesting. You knew that I was there even though I hid my chakra. So you're that new kid. Who are you?" he asked.

"I hate stalkers. Why don't you tell me who you are first?" I said instead of answering to his question. The boy gritted his teeth, obviously trying to control his anger.

"First of all, I am most certainly not a stalker. I was just curious because you had a strange aura. Fine. I'm Hyuuga Neji." 

"My name is (L/N) (Y/N)." I said, turning around and revealing my eyes to him. His eyes widened a little and let out a small gasp. 

"What is that?" he asked me cautiously. I didn't answer and I deactivated my kekkei genkai. I turned into mist and teleported (just to clarify, you're kinda teleporting like Gaara (turning into sand and teleporting) but with mist) to some waterfall somewhere in the forest, leaving the Hyuuga confused and surprised. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I know I don't have many reads right now, but can you give me some suggestions for the name of your kekkei genkai?

~Author-chan <3