Land of Waves (part 1)

sorry for the slow updates... enjoy

Time skip to when ya'll are at the gate

(Y/n) pov

"Let's gooo!!!" Naruto exclaimed, pumping his fist into the air. 

"Why are you so excited Naruto," Sakura deadpanned.

"I mean, I've never left the village before!!" he said, looking around, smiling like the dumbass he is.

Then, Tazuna and Naruto started to argue, which caused me to get a little pissed since I just wanted to go fight some people, and they were holding me back.

"Tch, stop fooling around and let's get on with it already." I hissed, glaring at everyone. Kakashi gave me a slight look of warning.

"I'm not sure about these kids," Tazuna said out loud. "One of them looks and acts dumb, so he won't be able to protect me, and another looks like they want to kill me and everyone else here." 

Tazuna started to chug his sake once again as I slightly crinkled my nose in disgust. I didn't take any notice of what he said and I continued to just stare blankly at him like usual.

"Now now, mister Tazuna, if anything goes wrong, I'm a Jounin and I'll be able to handle it, and don't worry, no one is going to be killing you or any of us for a matter of fact," Kakashi told him, still keeping his eyes on me and hardening his stare when he said the word 'killing'.

So now you're saying that I'm not capable of fighting? I'm more capable than almost everyone here.

I 'tsked' quietly as we started walking towards our destination. Naruto was blabbering about god-knows-what as I contemplated my ripped black sandals which were covered in dirt and scratches until I noticed a puddle of water. 

It hasn't rained in a while... hm, seems like someone's trying to ambush us. I'm starting to like this... I hope these people are strong... I smirked widely. Kakashi bonked into me as I stopped abruptly. It seemed that he had noticed the puddle as well because he leaned into my ear and hissed "Don't do anything."

The others looked confused as I sharply turned around and glared at him. I looked back at the puddle, made a slightly evil grimace and stepped on the puddle nonchalantly. 

3rd person pov:

"(Y/n)!" Kakashi yelled as two ninjas jumped out and wrapped a spikey chain-like thing around the young ninja's body. They dug into her skin as blood started to leak out. Everyone stared, frozen and shocked. But (y/n) was smiling, it wasn't a normal smile though. Yet it wasn't a fake one. It was a sadistic sort of smile.

"Heh, thanks for that mister, but you're too weak for me," she said lowly, froze the chains until they snapped, letting her go. She then proceeded to half strangle them with her water controlling skills, enjoying the pain that she was causing. Her blood washed into the water, tinting it red.

"Drown in a river of blood... yes... widen your eyes in pain... beg for mercy..." (y/n) said sadistically, swiping her tongue over her lips. Her eyes had changed colour slightly into a crimson red.

Then, Kakashi jumped up and grabbed (y/n)'s arms, cutting off the water. "Eh?" (y/n) turned her head around, her eyes blazing. 

"(Y/n), this is getting out of control," Kakashi told her, then looked at his other students with a look of 'deal with her while I defeat these guys', and half-flung, half-handed the girl over to them.

(Y/n) pov

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I was going to defeat those shitheads. You wouldn't want your little client to get hurt, would you now?" I sneered at Sasuke, who had a firm grip on my arms. I was usually calm and collected and showed no emotion, but when I wanted to fight, I wanted to fight. 

"Naruto! Stop standing there like a useless log and help me out, Sakura, you guard Tazuna in case anything happens." Sasuke shouted at his teammates. I felt my blood boil with rage as I gritted my teeth. My breathing was abnormal as well.

I have to calm down... Don't you want to be a ninja? Calm down...

I took a breath and teleported out of Sasuke's grip to beside him. I muttered some words under my breath.

3rd person pov

Is this girl crazy? I guess she is. Sasuke thought. (Y/n) then disappeared and reappeared beside Sasuke, muttering. The emo ravenette could only catch a few words.

"fucking... wanted... fight... blood..."

She seemed to have calmed down.

Team 7 looked over their shoulders, checking on their teacher. What they saw horrified them. Kakashi had been strangled and ripped apart by the chains... as so they thought, except for a certain (h/c) girl who internally rolled her eyes at Naruto and Sakura's expressions of horror.

Then the ninjas snuck up on Naruto, and Sasuke went to go and protect the scared blond boy.

"Showing off, eh?" (Y/n) mumbled. "Tch, this isn't fun anymore, I'll come back when ya'll are done with this crap." 

And with that, she teleported to a nearby river to go and train. She heard a distant "(y/n)!", but she ignored the annoying voice, recognizing it as Sakura.

(Y/n) looked at her bloody hand.

No... I need to get stronger... more power... more blood... yes... she thought, looking at the running water.