Chapter 4

I'm sorry that this chapter is called "Chapter 4". I just couldn't find a good title...

TW: abuse. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this topic.

I DONT OWN NARUTO!!

Your pov:

"(Y/n) (l/n). Please come in."  Iruka's (you don't call him sensei) voice sounded from the room beside me. I walked in. There was another guy with silver-ish hair sitting beside Iruka. 

"Alright (y/n), you must make 3 or more clones to pass this test and become a genin," Iruka said. 

I quickly made 30+ clones. "Water clone jutsu." I muttered under my breath. Iruka and the other guy's eyes widened.

"A-alright (y/n), come pick your forehead protector," Iruka said, looking a little stunned. The other guy looked at me with pink tints on his cheeks. Creep. I glared at him and walked out of the room with my forehead protector in my hand. I teleported to the forest and looked at the sky. 

Flashback:

I looked into a pool of blood to see my reflection. It looked scary. Bloodthirsty eyes, blood splattered on my cheeks and forehead. My parents lay dead on the floor. I looked at them blankly. I had to. I had no choice but to kill them. They were in the way. Always getting mad at me when I didn't get them some booze. Yelling at me when I came home only a couple of minutes late. I only wanted peace and love. But I knew that that was never going to happen for me. It got worse. My parents started hitting, punching and threatening me. I would always end up hurt, with scars and sometimes wounds. They threw wine bottles at me. They picked me up by my hair. They laughed when they hurt me. They toyed with me as if I was a meaningless object, there just for their own pleasure in hurting me. I was mad at them. I had enough. So I killed them mercilessly. The village thought that I had died along with them. A couple of years later I came back to the village. My only friend turned on me. I killed her for causing me pain. I hid her body and ran. I didn't care anymore. I ran away, getting chased on the way. I knew that from then on, I couldn't trust anyone or case pointless dreams that I can never reach. 

~Time skip to the day after~

I teleported to my seat in the back. The duckbutt looked, well more like glared at me. My eyes bored into his black orbs. I didn't blink for a couple of minutes until he finally looked away, muttering something under his breath. A little later, the two annoying girls came barging in, saying they came in first. Pinky suddenly walked up to duckbutt and asked shyly if she could sit beside him. Blondy and a bunch of other stupid girls came too and started to fight over who sits beside duckbutt. Fangirls of a duckbutt. That's so dumb I don't even know what to say. Those girls will always be brainless and weak. The next thing I know is that that "Naruto" from yesterday was kissing the duckbutt. I just stared at them, disgusted and slightly amused. The fangirls beat up Naruto and Iruka walked into class, saying that we'll be put into 3-man teams. Great. Just great. I hate communicating with other people. In a way, I hated people. My ears perked up when Iruka said my name. 

"Team 7. (L/n) (y/n), Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura."