Training Sasuke

I DONT OWN NARUTO

Your pov:

I teleported to the training field that we were in yesterday and sat on top of the log that Naruto was tied to earlier. I can't teach him anything too powerful. I should test him first. He seems weak. I sat there for a couple minutes, thinking, before the bushes nearby started to rustle and Sasuke walked out. I swiftly jumped off of the log and teleported in front of him. My sharp blue eyes stared blankly at him. Sasuke jumped back, flustered. 

"The oh-so-great Uchiha is little bit surprised? What a sight." I said monotoned, but anyone could hear the slight smirk in my voice.

"Let's get on with it. Train me. We're wasting time." he growled.

"To see how weak you are, we're going to try to give me a serious injury by sunrise. If you fail, I'm not going to train you. Oh, and also, if you fail, you will be the one with a serious injury. So don't complain if I  wound you." I said, and vanished.

Sasuke's pov:

Then, she vanished into thin air. She's not going to go so easy on me. I can feel it.

Narrator's pov:

Sasuke jumped into the bushes, alert, with a kunai in his hand. His grip tightened as he heard whispering from afar. He whipped his head around, sweating when something touched his shoulder, but nothing was there. He couldn't sense any presence near him. Sasuke wondered where (Y/N) was and started to move quietly through the forest.

"Come here..." a voice that sounded like (Y/N) echoed throughout the wide forest. Sasuke looked around frantically, looking for where the voice came from. Then, suddenly, a thin needle made of ice jabbed into Sasuke's back. It didn't hurt much, but an unusual amount of blood dribbled out of the small cut. The needle was starting to form many smaller needles on it. The needles were growing, ripping the poor Uchiha's flesh. 

Sasuke gritted his teeth in extreme pain. He slowly turned his head to pull the needle out, but they were growing even longer and sharper. Sasuke fell onto his knees, coughing up blood. 

Sasuke's pov:

A small pool of blood was forming on the grass, painting the green blades red. (Y/N) suddenly appeared in front of me. Her icy blue eyes blazed as she stared at me. "You're weaker than I thought. I guess I won't be training you. Didn't want to anyways." she said, mumbling the last part. I stood up abruptly at the word 'weak'. A burst of fury hit me like a kunai. (Y/N) smirked.

"You're still going? Ok then, but I guarantee your defeat, given what I saw." the girl's eyes swirled, forming into a yin-yang symbol. Her eyes are so beautiful... wait what? I'm supposed to be wounding this girl! I felt captivated, like a string pulling me towards her. Then, I felt like I was trapped in the darkness. I looked around. My eyes widened as I saw my parents, lying dead on the floor. Tears started to form in my eyes. Then, I saw Itachi, standing over my parents--his parents too! I started to cry and yell, my heart pounding. I was reliving a memory. My worst one. Then, I came back to the real world. My mind was whirling and I fell to the ground, shaking. My vision blurred, but I caught a glimpse of (Y/N), standing over me and walking away mercilessly. 

Guys, im really sorry i didnt post for so long. Again, theres school, homework, and im lazy. Also, sorry this chapter is so short.

~Author-chan<3