pre-game oumota

Forceful,rough sex,public sex,hickeys,choking,hair pulling,public sex, cheating

Kaito and kokichi were on the roof of the school. Lots of kids eat lunch there. Lunch was over and kaito cornered kokichi against a concrete by a bench. "Little bitch. Stop being scared. Act strong atleast. "B-but-" Kokichi said. "Oh shut up" Kaito said as he started making out with the shorter boy. "See that fence?" Kaito said as he sperated from the kiss. Kokichi looked at the fence everyone from below and higher buildings always saw the students eating lunch.

"Hold onto it tight baby~" Kaito says as he gave Kokichi a nudge so he fell against the fence. Kokichi grabbed on the fence. Kaito unzipped Kokichis pants and pulled them down. "Want me to continue~ you obviously want me to pound into you don't ya?" Kaito said teasing Kokichi palming him. "Whats your g-girlfriend gonna say about th-this?" Kokichi said. "Itll be fine" Kaito said as he slip Kokichis boxers down. "You'll be like a fuck toy or something" Kaito said as he out a finger in Kokichis ass.

"Naghty slut already loose~" Kaito said as he grabbed Kokichis waist and slowly unzipped his own pants and pulled his cock our of his boxers. He slid in Kokichi and started pounding hard into with no hesitation. "O-oh~!" Kokichi moaned out. Kaito started sucking on Kokichis neck and gave him a few hickies. "You wanted me in you so bad huh~? You were practically throbbing" Kaito said as he grabbed Kokichis hair and pulled it hard. "Fucking loser" Kaito groaned out. "Moan louder slut" Kaito said as he fucked Kokichi harder making Kokichi moan out. "A-AH~! F-FUCK~!!"

"Daddy~" Kokichi moaned under his breath. Kaito grabbed his neck and put pressure on it. "I didn't say be quiet. Now be louder or ill punish you more."Kaito said as he let go. Kokichi continued to stay quiet. "You asked for it." Kaito grunted as he pounded hard into the boy pulling his hair hard and choking him. "Fucking loser not obeying me you like my thick cock so deep in your little twink ass~" Kaito groaned thrusting deeper and harder.

"D-DADDY~!! OH YES FUCK ME HARDER~!! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT~!" Kokichi moaned out. Kaito liked the use of the word daddy. "You like me fucking you hard like that huh~?" Kaito groaned about to release his semen in Kokichi. "DADDY I-IM CUMMING~" Kokichi moaned as his back arched. Kaito pulled on his hair as he came deep into him. "Fuck~" Kaito grunted as he finished inside. He pulled out and said "A bunch of people probably saw you getting fucked" Kaito said as he zipped up his pants Kokichi fell down from how hard he was fucked.

"I'll see you tomorrow cum whore~" Kaito winked at Kokichi. Kokichi pulled up his boxers and pants.