irouma

Ignore any typos or spelling errors. Autocorrect is a fucking bitch

Miu and kokichi where in her research lab. Miu was working on a new invention as Kokichi sat on a table talking. The two had been dating for a few days.

"So I just finished this new strap on invention. So basically it had a vibrator mode so the dildo part vibrates" Miu explained proudly. "Have you tried it out yet?" Kokichi asked. "Thats was what I was gonna ask you, do you want to maybe try it out with me" Miu asked nervously

"Why should I let you try it on me?" Kokichi asked as he fumbled with his bracelet. "Come on kichi! I'll make you feel good, and I know you like it when I peg you~" miu begged. "I was gonna agree anyways, I just like hearing you beg" Kokichi hopped off the table.

Kokichi went over and sat on the mental experimental bed. Miu grabbed the strap on and some lube and walked back over to Kokichi. Miu sat on the experimental bed aswell and moved Kokichi so he was laying down. Miu began to take off Kokichis shoes, then moving onto taking off his pants.

Kokichi took off his scarf, once Miu had taken off Kokichis boxers she pulled her shirt and bra down so her breasts came out of her shirt, Kokichi began unbuttoning his shirt so he was only wearing it on his arms, Miu had already taken off her skirt and panties and was putting the strap-on around her waist.

Miu put lube on her fingers and began prepping Kokichi and he was already pretty loose. "Did you stretch yourself out last night?" Miu asked. "Well you were sleeping and I was horny so.." Kokichi replied shrugging. Miu took her fingers out of the short males hole and put more lube onto her hand and began spreading it on the dildo of the strap-on

Once Miu was ready she held Kokichis legs and got onto her knees, she spread Kokichis legs apart and slammed into him quickly. Kokichi let out a loud moan at how sudeen Miu thrusted. "Oh my~ your moans are so cute" Miu teased. Kokichi panted with his mouth wide open.

Miu held onto his legs for support as she thrusted in and out quickly. "M-miu~ it f-feels~ so good~" Kokichi mumbled. "Be louder for mommy~" miu teased. "M-mommy~ it feels so good~" Kokichi whimpered. Miu pulled out and slammed back in which caused Kokichi to practically scream in pleasure.

"F-FUCK HAH~!!" He moaned as his eyes rolled up. "Beg for more, be a good boy" Miu demanded. "M-MOMMY~ PLEASE~ I WANT MORE" Kokichi begged as he drooled and whimpered. Miu pulled out agian and slammed back in. "Be a good boy and Praise me~" miu purred as she turned on the vibration mode. Kokichi began shaking and moaning.

"M-MOMMY~! O-OH THATS TOO MUCH~!! IM GONNA CUM~" Kokichi shouted as he shook in pleasure. Miu was moaning aswell cause she could feel the vibrations on her clit as she thrusted in and out of her boyfriend. "F-FUCK YES~!" miu moaned as she drooled. "MOMMY FUCK ME~! I NEED YOU IM G-GONNA CUM~!!" Kokichi begged as he was close to cumming. Miu began thrusting even faster in and out of Kokichi hitting his prostate. "M-MOMMY FUCK THATS SO GOOD~! M-MOMMY I L-LOVE YOU~ I-IM ALL YOURS!!" Kokichi moaned as he came all over his chest. Miu came shortly after from the vibration on her clit.

She turned off the vibrator mode and pulled out of him, she took off the strap on. Kokichi was about to pass out as he layed out on the experimental bed. Miu walked over to one of her tables and grabbed tissues, she cleaned herself up and put on her skirt and panties.

She walked over to the almost passed out boy and clean the cum up off his chest and helped him put his clothes back on. She picked him up bridal style and kissed his head. "You were such a good boy Kokichi" she whispered as she took him out of her research lab. "Miu" he whispered. "Yes kichi?" She replied. "Im tired" he replied quietly. "Im taking you to your room alright baby" she replied. Kokichi nodded as he drifted to sleep in her arms