komahina

Hajime was helping mikan out in the nurses office. Hajime had just gotten into his new college and wanted to help out his friend. He had blue scrubs on and was helping mikan clean up for the day. "A-agian t-thank you f-f-for helping me h-hajime y-y-your'e very k-kind" mikan said thanking the man. "Ofcourse. Tell ibuki I said hello." Hajime said waving goodbye as he went out of the nurses office. Hajime walked down the hall until he heard sobs from the mens bathroom.

Hajime went inside to investigate and knocked on the closest stall which he heard the crying from. "Are you alright?" Hajime asked from outside. "H-hinata-kun?" It was hajimes boyfriend. "Nagito what happened?" Hajime asked through the door. "Uh.. I got a bad grade on my test. You know hehe- college just started so-" nagito was cut off my hajimes louder voice "nagito. I know your lying. Just let me in please. I want to hug you." Hajime said. Nagito slowly unlocked the door.  Hajime walked into the stall. Nagito stood up. Hajime pulled nagito in for a tight hug. "What are all these bruises-" Hajime said as he out a hand on nagitos face. "Its nothing.." nagito said. "Nagito tell me." Hajime said in a stern tone.

"Uh.. well. I got into a small argument and well the person punched me a few times. But its fine-" nagito said. "Who the fuck did it-" hajime said trying to move. "No Hajime its okay. I seriously deserved it." Nagito said pulling Hajime closer to him. "What caused this" hajime said putting his hand on nagitos face. "Well it was kazuichi. He was playfully teasing me.. and I said some horrible things and he punched me a few times."

"Where is he." Hajime said. "No. Its Alright. I did say some bad things.. I may need to be... punished." Nagito said as he put his hands on hajimes chest. "So that's what you want huh~" hajime said holding nagitos waist. Hajime licked nagitos neck and sucked on it and bit it. "Haa~ f-fuck~!" Nagito moaned out. Hajime kept at it and nagito moaned even louder. Hajime kissed nagitos lips and pulled nagitos pants down to his knees. Nagito got onto his knees on the toilet seat holding onto the lid. "Already stretched out huh slut?" Hajime said as he licked his finger and entered it into nagito. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxers.

"H-hinata-kun~!" Nagito moaned out. Hajime pulled his fingers out and slowly entered into nagito "youre so fucking tight~" hajime groaned his head flipping up. "Oh fuck~!!" Nagito moaned out loudly. Hajime put a hand in nagitos hair and one on nagitos ass. Hajime started thrusting fast and roughly. Tugging hard on nagitos hair. "A-AHH~!! HA-HAJIME~!!!" nagito moaned out his eyes crossing and mouth dropping open. "Little cock loving whore getting punished~" hajime grunted as he thrusted harder and pulling on nagitos hair causing nagito to throb and moan out loudly. "FUCK ME A-AH~!!" nagito moaned out. "HARDER~!! FUCK ME HARDER~!" nagito moaned out. Hajime squeezed nagitos ass and fucked him rougher and pulled his hair harder. Hajime hit nagitos spot and nagito moaned out a loud moan "H-HAJIME~!!"

"THERE~!! RIGHT THERE FUCK ME HARDER~!!" Nagito moaned. Hajime obeyed as he let out small grunts like "slut~" and "whore" hajime kept thrusting until he was about to cum. "FUCK~ NAGITO~" hajime groaned as he came deep into nagitos ass. "FILL ME U-UP~ A-AHH~!!" Nagito moaned out as he came.