mastermind kazuichi (soumaeda)

CW!! There will be cheating and komahina in this chapter!!

Hajime slowly woke up. He opened his eyes but he seemed to be blind folded. Hajime tried moving his hands but they where tied together behind the chair he was sitting in. the last thing he remembered was fighting the mastermind who turned our to be Kazuichi with his boyfriend nagito. Hajime was slowly unblindfolded to see that he was in a trial room. He was behind where he stood but he was seated in a chair. Nagito was sat on the ground with his hands tied up behind his back. "NAGITO" hajime shouted. Nagito looked up at hajime. "Oh its you" nagito said. "Whats wrong nagito why are you upset that I'm here.." hajime asked as he was confused.

"Well.. you i found out you're actually a reserve course student and how could I been seen with someone like you.." nagito said glaring at hajime. "Nagito.. im sorry" hajime said. Nagito  slowly unwrapped the rope that was "wrapped" around his hands that he actually just held in his hands to seem like he was tied up. Nagito stood up and started to strip for hajime. First Taking off his jacket,then his shirt,his shoes, his pants.. everything until he was completely naked and exposed. He walked over to hajime and slowly bent down onto his knees infron of hajimes crotch. Nagito unzipped hajimes pants and took out hajimes thick big cock out of his boxers and put his mouth right near it until he got up and walked away. "Nagito why did you just walk away.." hajime asked. Slowly another person walked in the room. It was the mastermind.. Kazuichi souda.

Nagito sat on the ground. "Hello hajime.. you might be wondering why I kidnapped and tied you up. And well... drugged you. Well basically you won't be able to sleep for a few hours because of the drug I gave you.. and you're probably wondering why nagito hates you so much.. well.. I showed him how you are a disgusting talentless reserve course student.." kazuichi started as he stood behind nagito who was clinging on to him. Kazuichi had a black and white collared shirt on with almost all of thr buttons to it unbuttoned. With black pants and a red cape to top it off. Monokuma sat on his throne watching.

"When nagito heard about his own boyfriend being completely talentless he lost all hope and well went to my side... so since you tried to defeat me I thought you should be punished. You're gonna have to sit here not being able to really look away and watch me fuck your boyfriend. And then well ill kill you." Kazuichi explained. Hajime was completely shocked and heart broken. "Get on your hands and knees nagito. Ass up." Kazuichi ordered. Nagito immediately did what he was ordered to do. Hajime still had a hard on from nagito. Nagito was already prepped and kazuichi grabbed a small thing of lube from his pocket and lubed up his cock. "PLEASE STICK IT IN~!! I NEED YOU TO FILL ME UP~!!" Nagito begged. "Give me a minute baby~" Kazuichi purred. Hajime had a look of disgust on his face. Nagito was positioned so hajime got a full view of his face. Kazuichi slammed into nagitos little quivering hole. "FU-FUCKKK A-AH~!!" Nagito moaned out as his back arched.

"Look at this pathetic reverse course student watch you get fucked by me" Kazuichi laughed. "He wishes he was good enough to be able to even touch you" Kazuichi added on. "Reverse course students shouldn't even be allowed to see you fuck me~!" Nagito moaned and panted. "Remember all those times nagito wouldn't be able to spend free time with you? Yeah thats cause I was filling him up to the brim" Kazuichi said as he thrusted hard into nagito. Nagito was practically screaming in pleasure from how hard he was getting fucked. "What i pathetic waste of space watching me get fucked so hard~!!" Nagito moaned out as his eyes rolled up. Hajime started getting hard agian. "You'll never be able to satisfy him like I do anyways" Kazuichi said. Nagito was moaning loudly from Kazuichi fucking him.

Hajime wanted to punch Kazuichi so badly.. "O-OHH~!! DADDY~!" Nagito moaned out as Kazuichi pounded into him "look at that~ he even knows im so much better at fucking him than you ever have been" Kazuichi laughed at hajime as he kept thrusting deep and hard into nagitos ass. Its already been almost 2 hours and nagito had been came into almost 6 times. It was the final round and nagito was completely destroyed. "I ONLY WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP HAJIME~!!" Nagito moaned out before he slapped his hand over his mouth. "What the fuck did you just say" Kazuichi said as he pulled out. "I-IM SORRY I MEANT KAZUICHI IM JUST SO USED TO-" nagito shouted. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT WANNA HEAR IT" Kazuichi shouted back.

"Nonono!! Kazuichi I'm so sorry im just so used to moaning hajimes name please!! If you want to leave me i understand I am complete and udder garbage.  But before you go.. don't forget i am truly in love with the hope that sleeps inside you" nagito said as he sobbed. This caused hajime start shouting at everyone. Thats what nagito said to him. Nagito said that when be confessed to hajime. "THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR. I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU NAGITO AND YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALL BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A TALENT. AND YOU KAZUICHI. YOU GET MAD AT NAGITO FOR MOANING MY NAME WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU AT FUCKING HIM." Hajime screamed. Nagito was putting his clothes back on as he was still crying. "Im sorry hajime but I already promised him" nagito said as he was finishing getting dressed. Once he was finally done he walked over to hajime and zipped up his pants and untied him from the chair. "Hajime.. I didn't want to do this. He said if I stayed with him he would let everyone else free. Please just go. I will always love you. I dont care about you not having a  stupid talent. This is to keep you safe. I will always love you hajime." Nagito said before kissing hajime. Nagito slowly turned and walked over to kazuichi and grabbed his hand. "Come on my love" Kazuichi said walking into a secret door. Nagito turned to see hajime sobbing not wanting to leave him.

"Go hajime." Nagito said before he walked into the secret room. Hajime ran after him into the room. Hajime wrapped his arms around nagitos body and kissed him deeply. Nagito was shocked. "Let me stay with you guys.. please.. I cant live without you nagito.." hajime begged as he ended the kiss. "Alright you want to side with me.. well we have some rules.." kazuichi explained. Hajime already was thinking of a plan to take Kazuichi and despair down in only a few days.. and he wasn't going to leave with nagito.