kamukoma

"IZURU OH FUCK~!" nagito moaned out as he sat in his room fucking himself. Nagito was scissors three fingers inside of himself. He couldn't use his other hand because he cut it off and replaced it with junkos hand. Nagito just wanted izuru to fuck him agian and yank his hair. It was late im the night and nagito was staying in the towa hotel. Ofcourse not in the big place where all the warriors of hope stayed.

He was a servant for them. Ofcourse nagito was izurus biggest fan. He absolutely adored all of his talents and had met him before when he was 17. He got shot by him. This thought only turned nagito on more to the point where he came all over himself with a loud dragged out moan of izurus name. Nagito panted. He had partnered up with izuru to help monaca become the better version of junko enoshima. Izuru was staying hidden in the hotel aswell.

Izuru had to stay as hidden as possible from people so he could help monaca out. Izuru heard all the moaning and screaming and he finally knocked on nagitos door to complain. Nagito heard the loud knock and started to get dressed agian. All he had to do was zip up his pants. "Hello.." izuru said as nagito opened the door. Nagito couldn't help himself. The man with every ultimate standing right infront of him. Nagito drooled a bit at the sight of the man.

"Youre being too loud servant.." izuru said with a blank stare. "Oh my apologies mr.kamukura I shall not speak." Nagito said as he shut up. Izuru looked nagito up and down and pointed to his stomach area of his shirt. "Clean up better.." izuru said as he crouched a bit and licked it up. "See how easy that was.. I expect better from you servant." Izuru said. Nagito was rock hard and was drooling aswell as shaking.

"You seem shaken up.. go on speak.." izuru said "oh its nothing~" nagito said with lust in his voice. "Hm.. I know what you want.." izuru said pushing nagito forward a bit and walking into his room and closing the door behind himself. Izuru sat on the bed. "Go on.. put your usless mouth to work.. and don't bore me.." izuru said. Nagitos eyes lit up and he immediately got to work taking off izurus belt,unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them. He pulled izurus cock out. Nagito somehow fit all 6.6 inches into his mouth.

"Mhm~" izuru grunted a bit. Izuru put his hand into nagitos hair and pulled his head up and down on his cock. Izuru went faster and faster nagito started breathing heavily through his nose but still deep throated izuru. Izuru finally came deep into nagitos throat with a small grunt. "Swallow it." Izuru demanded. Nagito swallowed it all like the slut he is. "Good boy" izuru said. Nagito had came in his boxers. "Strip for me.." izuru said bluntly. "You really wanna see my garbage body?" Nagito said excitedly. Izuru gave him a stare. And nagito immediately started undressing. He struggled a bit taking his sweater off over his chain but he was able to. Nagito was fully nude but his chain which he didn't have the key to.

Izuru got up and held nagito close to himself kissing his jaw and collar bones leaving hickeys causing nagito to let out loud moans. "Lay on the bed.." izuru demanded. Nagito layed on the bed with his back to the mattress slightly lifting himself up with his arms. Izuru got on the bed hovering over him. "Are you a virgin?" Izuru asked. Nagito shook his head no "I had a boyfriend in high-school but he disappeared." Nagito said. "Whats his name..?" Izuru asked. "Hajime hinata" nagito said.

"You kinda have the same face shape and body type" nagito said drooling a bit from the memories of him and hajime having sex all the time in classrooms,bathrooms everywhere. Hajime loved sex as much as nagito did. "You both are the same size~" nagito said about his dick size. "Did I say you could speak agian?" Izuru said grabbing his chain and pulling it choking nagito. Oh did nagito love being choked. "F-FUCK~!!" he moaned out. Nagito was loud and sensitive to touch. Izurus waist was in-between nagitos legs and his face was hovering over nagitos as he slid his cock into nagitos hole.

"IZURUUU~!!!" nagitos moan dragged out. Nagito wrapped his legs around izurus back so he could go deeper. Izuru started pounding deep and fast into nagito. Nagito was moaning and squirming. Izuru smirked a bit. Didn't know he could even show that much emotion. He had been gaining emotions slowly. Izuru suddenly stopped, "servant" izuru said "yes~?" Nagito replied "your a slut" izuru said. "No im not!" Nagito said defensively. Izuru started fucking him agian.

"FUCK~!! HAA~ SO DEEP~!!!" nagito moaned out. Izuru was pulling nagitos hair. "Yeah you're totally not a slut." Izuru said. "I-im not- AH-AHH~!!!" nagito started but izuru thrusted harder and faster. "Admit it.." izuru said pulling his hair harder with a more angry tone. "A-AH~!! IM A SLUT~!" nagito moaned out as izuru kept thrusting harder and faster. "I can't hear you~" izuru said getting flirty. "A-AHHH~!!! F-FUCK~! IM A SLUT~!!!!" nagito moaned out loudly. "Whos slut?.." Izuru said thrusting at an ungodly speed pulling nagitos chain this time. "I-IM YOURS IZURU~! A-AH~! ALL YOURS~!!! MY BODY BELONGS T-TO YOU~!!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER Y-YOU WANT WITH ME~!!" nagito moaned out as he came all over himself. Izuru kept thrusting and grunting and hit nagitos sweetspot.

"THERE~!! FUCK ME THERE IZURU~!" nagito moaned out loudly. Izuru pulled out. Nagito panted and finally said. "Wait izuru- we didn't finish" izuru looked in his eyes. "I want to watch you cum." Izuru said as he sat up against the head board next to nagito in his iconic pose. "Go infront of me.." izuru said. Nagito had just gotten fucked hard so he could barley move but he was able to sit up infront of izuru. Izuru had a view of all of nagitos body. "Go on.. play with yourself.." izuru said putting a hand on his own cock. Nagito pointed to his bedside table. "I have a toy in there please get it for me" nagito begged. Izuru grabbed it and threw it to him. It was a vibrator wand. Nagito turned it on and put it on his own cock. Rubbing it all over. Nagito was moaning loudly and high pitched.

Thats how he moaned afterall. Izuru was stroking himself fast. "I-IZURU~!!" Nagito moaned out as his eyes rolled back and his mouth dropped open and he came all over himself agian. Izuru came on the bed. "Lick it up servant.." izuru said. Nagito obeyed as he turned the vibrator off and out it to the side and licked up all the cum off the bedsheets.

"Izuru.. I know a servant shouldn't be asking questions but can you please stay with me for the night.." nagito asked. It was already 2AM but izuru nodded. Izuru and nagito cleaned up and nagito put on izurus jacket as the rest of himself was nude and izuru wore all his clothes but his shoes and jacket. Nagito and izuru held eachother close and fell asleep.