kazuichi x nekomaru x gundham

No pov:

Kazuichi and nekomaru ran into the boys locker room. "Good job today" nekomaru said giving Kazuichi a high five "thanks coach" Kazuichi replied. Nekomaru was the assignment team manager at their high-school. Gym was their last period of the day and Kazuichi helped nekomaru bring everything from outside inside so he gets home pretty late. "How about I pay you back for helping me~" nekomaru said as he went behind Kazuichi and grabbed his ass. Kazuichi was still in his gym clothes. "With what~" Kazuichi said.

Soon enough Kazuichi was sitting on nekomarus lap on a bench making out with him. Kazuichis gym shorts where off and his boxers where rolled down to his thighs and his dick was fully exposed. Kazuichi stood up off nekomarus lap. "Please touch me~" Kazuichi begged. Nekomaru slowly wrapped his large hand around Kazuichis cock. Kazuichi let out moans as he bit his lip. "A-ah~" Kazuichi moaned out. Kazuichi bit his lip holding in moans "dont fight your orgasm just relax~" nekomaru said slowly. "I need to cum~! Fuck~ please~!!" Kazuichi moaned.

Nekomaru used his other hand to prep Kazuichi. Nekomaru was soon enough fingering Kazuichi. "Daddy~! Please I need to a-ah cum~!!" Kazuichi moaned out as his eyes rolled up. Nekomaru stopped everything to tease Kazuichi. Nekomaru slid his fingers out of Kazuichi and let go of Kazuichis cock. Nekomaru started to take off Kazuichis shirt for him. Nekomaru stood up and nudged Kazuichi to get on the bench. Kszuichi took thr hint. Kazuichi got on all fours with his ass up in the air. Nekomaru slowly slipped his cock in kazuichi's ass. Kazuichi let out a long loud moan gasping for air.

"You alright?" Nekomaru asked as he slowly got his whole cock in Kazuichi. Kazuichi panted and nodded. Nekomaru slowly started thrusting in and out. Slow and steady. Gundham had forgotten his phone in his gym locker. Gundham heard noises coming from the locker rooms and walked in. He slowly peaked over and saw Kazuichi getting fucked by Nekomaru.. Gundhams heart dropped. He had loved Kazuichi. He had the biggest crush on him for so long. Gundham just stood there hidden but still watching from time to time. Kazuichi was moaning and shaking while Nekomaru started picking up his thrusting pace.

"F-FUCK~!! DADDY~!" Kazuichi moaned out in pleasure. "Mortals.." gundham said walking over to them. Kazuichi screamed and so did Nekomaru. "I won't let any other foolish being know if you let me join.."gundham said pulling up his scarf in embarrassment. "You alright with that kaz?" Nekomaru asked. Nekomaru was ready to have another boy join. Kazuichi nodded in agreement. Nekomaru started thrusting agian.  Gundham sat on the bench infront of Kazuichi. Kazuichis chin was on the bench as he was being fucked hard. "OH FUCK~!! YES NEKOMARU~" Kazuichi moaned out. Gundham unzipped his pants and took his dick out. "Open your mouth mortal~" gundham said seductively. Kazuichi slowly stuck gundhams cock in his mouth not being able to fit it all.

Kazuichi was moaning as he sucked gundhams cock which made gundham closer to cumming. Gundham yanked Kazuichis hair pulling hard. Kazuichi had came 3 times already. Kazuichi was getting filled up from both sides. Gundham came deep in Kazuichis mouth letting out a deep grunt. "HOLY SHIT~ IM GONNA FUCKING CUM~!" Nekomaru groaned out before he came so deep in Kazuichis hole. Kazuichi was moaning as his back arched as he was filled up from both sides. Kazuichi came for the final time. The three where panting and grunting. "Wanna switch sides?" Nekomaru offered. "Hm. Sure." Gundham replied.

Nekomaru pulled out of Kazuichi. Kazuichi let out a long moan. Gundham walked over. "Ready mortal~?" Gundham said slowly. "Y-yes" Kazuichi said still panting. Gundham slammed into Kazuichi as he immediately started thrusting quickly. "A-AH~!! G-GUNDHAM FUCK ME~!!" Kazuichi moaned out as his back arched. Gundham held onto Kazuichis waist as he kept thrusting. "GUNDHAM YOU FEEL SO GOOD~!! AAH~!" Kazuichi moaned out

nekomaru walked to the side of Kazuichi as he started playing with Kazuichis nipples. Kazuichi moaned even louder. Nekomaru punched them a bit which sent Kazuichi over the edge as he came everywhere with a loud dragged out moan. "Mortal let me fill up your filthy body~" gundham purred as he came deep in Kazuichis ass.