shironaga

Lol I made this for my friend hbd

Angie looked around for tsumugi wanting to invite her to join thr student council. Soon Angie found tsumugi looking around. "Ah!! Tsumugi!!" Angie said walking up to tsumugi. Tsumugi wouldn't admit it but she absolutely adored Angie and had a big crush on her. Angie felt the same way about tsumugi thats why she was inviting her to the student council. "Oh hello Angie" tsumugi said with blush on her face. "Would you like to join the student council?!" Angie asked with a smile. Nobody knew but tsumugi was in fact the mastermind of this killing game..
"Oh sure! I'd love to" tsumugi replied. "Alright follow me i have to really see if your worthy and trustworthy for the student council" Angie said before she took tsumugi's hand and went to tsumugi's dorm.

Tsumugi locked the door as Angie came inside. Tsumugi knew this was the perfect time to confess. "Angie.. before you prove me as trustworthy.. I have something to tell you" tsumugi said as she faced twoards Angie. Angie nodded her head telling tsumugi to go ahead. "I really like you.. I was thinking maybe we could maybe try dating. I've always had an attraction to you and you make me feel safe" tsumugi said. Angie just brought tsumugi close to her and kissed her. Tsumugi kissed back. The kiss soon escalated to a make out session. Angie held tsumugi's tits in her hands. Tsumugi was touching all over Angie. "Alright let me see if your worthy to join the student council" Angie said after she moved back from the kiss. Tsumugi nodded. Angie had brought a tote bag with her with items in it. "Alright sit on your bed!" Angie said to tsumugi.

Tsumugi sat on the bed and just looked over to Angie. Soon Angie walked back over to tsumugi. "Can I take off your clothes?" Angie asked. "O-oh- yes Ofcourse" tsumugi replied. Angie unzipped tsumugi's skirt and took it off of her. She took tsumugi's jacket off, took her bow off her shirt and unbuttoned the dress shirt and threw it off to the side of the room. "Woah theyre so big tsumugi!" Angie said staring at tsumugi's breats. Angie took of tsumugi's bra and just stared at her chest in awe. She also took off tsumugi's shoes and socks and then her underwear. Tsumugi was completely nude. "Your body is so divine yes yes!!" Angie said. "Now time for me and atua to prove you as worthy" Angie said. "Okay!" Tsumugi replied. Angie helped tsumugi lay down on her back on the bed. Angie spread tsumugi's legs out and started slowly licking her pussy. "H-hah~" tsumugi let out a breathy moan. Angie started sticking her tounge in tsumugis vagina. Tsumugi was letting out loud moans and her legs where shaking. Angie moved her face away from tsumugi's lower region and stood up. "Alright youre doing so well. Atua just needs to see one more thing of you and if you pass that test you will be worthy enough to join the student council!" Angie said as she started taking off her own clothes until she was completely nude aswell.  "Im excited!" Tsumugi said excitedly.

Angie grabbed a strap on dildo miu made her for this exact reason. "Alright miu made me this to see if everyone is worthy enough to be apart of the student council!!" Angie said as she started straping the strap on around her upper waist and thighs. "Keep your legs spread Alright" Angie said as she finished strapping the strap on, on her body. "Alright" tsumugi replied as she was thinking about all the things Angie was possibly going to do to her.

Angie pulled tsumugi's legs a bit so her ass was at the edge of the bed so Angie could stand up while fucking her. "Alright tell me about how worthy you are to join the student council and how devoted you are to atua" Angie said as she slowly slipped  into tsumugi. Tsumugi let out a long moan "ha-hahh~! I will do a-anything for atua~ atua is my everything~!! H-he will always save me~" tsumugi panted. "Good girl~" Angie purred before she began to thrust in and out of tsumugi. "F-Fuck~!! Angie you're so fucking h-hot~!!" Tsumugi moaned out as her back arched a bit. "Be a good girl and moan louder for me and atua!" Angie purred. Tsumugi began to moan louder as Angie picked up the pace, "A-ANGIE~!! IM SO D-DEVOTED TO YOU AND M-MY GOD ATUA~!! F-FUCK ME LIKE THAT MOMMY~!" tsumugi moaned out as her eyes rolled up and her mouth fell wide open.

"Good girl you're such a good little slut~" Angie said as she held onto tsumugis hips and thrusted faster. "F-FUCK RIGHT T-THERE IM GONNA F-FUCKING CUM~!!" Tsumugi moaned out practically screaming. Angie pulled out and slammed back in and kept doing that "MOMMY~!! F-FUCK YOURE HITTING ME SO GOOD~!!" Tsumugi moaned out her back arching. Angie pulled out and tsumugi started cumming and moaning. Angie was panting. "Youre definitely a member of the student council. Atua said you did incredibleand I agree" Angie said softly as she rubbed tsumugi's thighs. "Holy shit- that was so good~ how can I pay you back" tsumugi said. Angie was taking off thr strap on and put it in her tote bag.

"Just lay there for me" Angie said as she pushed tsumugi back a bit so she didn't fall of the bed. Angie got ontop of tsumugi and played with tsumugi's big breats. Tsumugi was moaning and her back was arching. Angie started to grind her bare pussy on tsumugi's stomach. Angie was pinching tsumugi's nipples causing tsumugi to moan and her back to arch. Angie kept grinding until she got off tsumugi. "Go over there and lay down with your head on your pillow Alright?" Angie said. Tsumugi nodded and layed down with her head on her pillow. Angie got back on the bed and spread tsumugi's legs apart.

Angie put one of her legs above tsumugi's leg and the other behind tsumugi's other legs and started grinding their pussys together. Tsumugi and Angie where moaning and calling out eachothers names. "MOMMY~!! FUCK~!!" Tsumugi moaned out as her eyes rolled back and she drolled a bit. "TSUMUGI~!! T-THIS IS SO DIVINE~!" Angie moaned out. Soon enough the two where shaking and cumming. Their juices mixing together in the process.