komahina

Nagito is a neko in this one
Hairpulling,degration,teasing,rough sex,master-pet play

Nagito walked into his and hajimes house after he got home from work. Nagito worked in future foundation and was working with his good friend makoto today. Nagito went upstairs and changed out of his suit and into actual comfortable clothes. He put on a t shirt and just stayed in his boxers because he was lazy. He walked down stairs into his kitchen and grabbed an ice pop and went back upstairs. He layed down on his stomach by the end on the bed playing animal crossing. He used to play this game when he was in high-school so he got the new Nintendo switch and the new animal crossing game to bring him back.

Nagito had a hard on and started rolling his hips and rubbing himself on the bed. Hajime walked into the house from work and went upstairs. He opened his and nagitos room to see nagito humping the bed. "Someone is in heat~.." hajime said as he watched from the doorway. "Haa~ hajime please~ help me~" nagito moaned but he couldn't stop his hips from moving. Nagitos tail twitched.

Hajime walked infront of nagitos face and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and nagito rushed to take Hajimes boxers down. Nagito shoved the whole thing into his mouth. Hajime grunted and grabbed nagitos hair and thrusted in and out of nagitos mouth. "Whore~" hajime groaned. Hajime thrusted faster and faster until he came into nagitos mouth. And nagito swallowed every bit of cum.

Nagito put his hands on hajimes shirt trying to unbutton it drooling. Hajimes shirt was all the way unbuttoned. Hajime had taken off his tie to use them as hand cuffs. Hajime tied nagitos hands together. Hajime started to tease nagito and pull his sensitive tail and got a loud mewl each time he pulled it. Nagito was throbbing. Hajime pulled off nagitos boxers and took of nagitos shirt. Nagito was touching all over hajimes chest and stomach as he drooled.

"Slut." Hajime said under his breath. "You played with yourself at work didn't you." Hajime said. "Master last night we had sex aswell. That was you who stretched me out." Nagito said looking into hajimes eyes. Hajime pet nagitos ears and scatched a certain area in the back of his ears which caused nagito to shake and moan out. "N-NYA~ NGH~!!!" Hajime chuckled and bit and started rubbing nagitos buds. Nagito was shaking in pleasure his eyes Rolling back and him drooling with his mouth wide open. Holding onto hajimes shoulders.

Hajime loved teasing the skinny boy. Hajime and nagito got into doggy style and hajime slowly entered him. "F-FFUCKK~!!!" nagito moaned out while his tail twitched. Hajime grunted and started thrusting in and out of nagito quickly. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you~" nagito repeated as he got fucked deep. Hajime pulled nagitos tail which caused nagito to go crazy "N-NYA~!!!" nagito moaned out.

Hajime grabbed nagitos hair and pulled it hard wanting to hear more out of nagito. Nagito was drooling all over his hands which were tied up. Nagitos cock was leaking with precum. Hajime kept thrusting. "Kitty~" hajime grunted as he kept thrusting. "H-HA~!! MASTER THERE~!!! RIGHT THERE HIT THERE AGIAN~!!!!" Nagito moaned out as Hajime reached nagitos spot. Hajime got even rougher with the skinny male. "NYA~ IM CU-CUMMING~!!!" nagito moaned out as he came all over the bed. "Fill m-me to the br-brim with your hope~" nagito panted. Hajime did exactly that. He pulled hard on nagitos hair as he came deep into nagitos ass.

Hajime panted and pulled out. Cum spilled out of nagitos ass. Nagito almost toppled over because of how hard he was fucked but hajime picked him up just in time and untied his hands. "Lets get you cleaned up kitten" hajime said kissing nagitos head.