soudam

"Gundham are you sure this will fit me?" Kazuichi called out from the bathroom. Gundham sat on their bed waiting for his boyfriend. "Yes just put it on" Gundham said. Gundham gave Kazuichi females lingerie and a pair of cat ears.. the lingerie had straps all over it. "Gundham this is so stupid" Kazuichi said as he put on the cat ears.

"Mortal it is not" Gundham said. Kazuichi walked out of the bathroom with a pissed look on his face. "Mortal you look swell." Gundham said as he got up and walked over to kazuichi. "Was this just an excuse to fuck me?" Kazuichi said rolling his eyes. Gundham held Kazuichi biting his neck. Kazuichi bit his lip holding in a moan. "What if it was~" gundham purred into kazuichi's ear. "Im down for it" Kazuichi said honestly. Gundham took of the jacket he was wearing. "No let me do it for you" Kazuichi said. Kazuichi took off gundham's shirt Kazuichi pushed gundham's shoulders down so he sat on the end of the bed.

Kazuichi unzipped gundham's jeans. Gundham never wore undergarments. Kazuichi teased the tip of gundham's cock. Kazuichi licked the tip and put most of gundhams cock in his mouth. "Careful with those teeth mortal" gundham said. Kazuichi moves his head up and down until gundham came in his mouth. "You better swallow it usless mortal" gundham said Kazuichi stood up and swallowed it all. Gundham took off his jeans.

"Lay down on your back now." Gundham demanded. Kazuichi layed down on the bed just as gundham asked. Gundham grabbed lube and put some on his fingers and started preparing Kazuichi for his cock. Once kazuichi was ready gundham lubed up his cock and plunged himself into Kazuichi not letting him even get used to the size and immediately gundham started thrusting into him. "You like that kitten~ master not letting you be ready for his cock~" gundham grunted.

Kazuichi panted and moaned. Kazuichis legs were on gundhams shoulders as he got fucked deep. "Little kitten getting fucked by his master~" gundham groaned. "F-FUCK ME~!" Kazuichi moaned out as his back arched. "Meow for me little slut~" gundham purred as he tugged on Kazuichis hair. Kazuichi took all of it like a slut. "N-NYA~!! A-AH~!!" Kazuichi moaned out. Gundham sped up and went even faster. "D-DADDY FUCK ME LIKE IM YOUR SLUT~!" Kazuichi moaned out. "Usless mortal~ praise me bitch" gundham said grabbing Kazuichis face. "Gundham~! You are my everything~ you are my god~ I lo-VE YOU~ OH~!!" Kazuichi moaned out panting. "Good boy now keep meowing kitten" gundham said satisfied.

"N-NYA~! DADDY~!! FUCK ME LIKE YOUR LITTLE KITTEN~!" Kazuichi moaned out loudly. Gundham sped up as he degraded Kazuichi. "D-DADDY THERE~!! RIGHT THERE~! IM GONNA CUM~!" Kazuichi moaned out. "Cum all over your little body slut~ cum for daddy~" gundham grunted as he was close to cumming. "DA-DADDY F-FFUCK~!!!" Kazuichi moaned out as he came all over himself. Gundham came deep into his ass. Kazuichi panted. "Good boy" gundham said before he kissed Kazuichi.