beta komahina

Nagito sat in his cottage thinking of what to do. He cleaned his glasses and heard a knock at the door. The boy with the shaggy hair was standing there. "Hey nagito." Hajime said waving. Nagito pulled him inside quickly. "WOAH- why did you pull me in here so quickly" hajime asked. "I didn't want anyone seeing you near me.. that would be embarrassing for you" nagito said fiddling with the zipper on his jacket. "Why would I be embarrassed with you~" hajime said cupping nagitos face in his hand.

"Your gonna be embarrassed when everyone asks you why you were moaning so loud tonight~" hajime said putting his hand on nagitos hips. "Are you sure hinata kun? We did this last night aswell. I wouldn't want someone like you to have to touch me. I'm so disgusting" nagito said. "Oh no you're beautiful~" hajime said kissing nagito. Hajime pushed nagito back to the bed. The make-up session finally ended when they needed air. "Hajime what if people hear me.." nagito said anxiously. "so let them hear us." Hajime said getting on the bed laying sitting up. Nagito got onto his legs and layed forward. Hajime got lube from the bedside table and put some on his fingers and started to finger nagito.

"F-FUCK~!" nagito moaned out into the blankets. Hajime added another finger,then two more. "Im r-ready" nagito panted. Nagito wobbled as he stood up. He took off his pants. Hajime git up aswell doing the same. Hajime sat back in the same position with his legs spread luring up his big member. Nagito was excited and immediately got back on the bed and hovered over hajimes member slowly going down on it. Hajime held onto nagitos waist helping him go down on his member slowly. "You doing alright baby~?" Hajime asked with lust in his tone. "Y-yes~" nagito panted.

Nagito was all the way down on Hajimes member. "Shit~ a-ah you feel fucking good~" hajime groaned. Hajime lifted nagito up by his waist and lifted him up and down on his cock. "FUCKK~!!!" nagito moaned out arching his back. "Slut~ you live for my cock dont you~ you love it when I fuck into your little ass~?" Hajime grunted as he lifted nagito up and down on his dick. "Y-YES HAJIME~!! A-AH I LOVE IT TO MUCH~!!!" Nagito moaned out his mouth falling open. His glasses moved a bit as he went up and down on hajimes thick cock. "Fuck your tight~ im gonna cum nagito~" hajime grunted. "CUM INSIDE OF ME HAJIME~!! PLEASE FILL ME TO THE BRIM WITH YOUR HOPE~!! OVERCOME THE DESPAIR OF HAVING SEX WITH ME AND FEEL HOPE~!" Nagito moaned out. Hajime kept thrusting pulling onto nagitos hair. "IM CUMMING~" Hajime groaned out tugging hard on nagitos hair. This threw nagito off the edge as he came all over the bedsheets as moaned out loudly.

"FILL ME UP HAJIME~!!" nagito moaned out as he came. "You did s-so good~" hajime panted "Hinata kun~" nagito moaned out panting.