Before We Start

Hello, fellow Wattpadians! (Wattpadawans? GET IT? Okay, I'll stop. XD) The fact that you're reading this means you selected my book out of the literal thousands at your fingertips. So, straight off, a huge THANK YOU for that!

A few things before we start:

1. I hope that, after reading, some of you will have enjoyed this enough to come back and read it again! In which case I'd like to say, Returning readers, please refrain from commenting spoilers! I've read many stories where one (or more) of the returning readers gives away a crucial element/turning point, if not the entire plot. It ruins the experience for other readers (and therefore the author's hard work), so please keep that in mind. :)

2. Like all good writers (not to say that I'm one of them, lol), I welcome constructive criticism. Keyword being "constructive". Irrelevant flaming, hate, or uncalled-for rudeness will not be tolerated. If you have a different opinion than me, go ahead!

3. I love comments, and appreciate every single one, so don't hold back!! Even if it's just an emoji thumbs up.

4. On a similar note: If you enjoy my stories, please consider voting as you read! Votes boost a book's rank in Wattpad's lists, getting it closer to the top of the stack, where it will be seen by more people! (Because let's face it, who actually scrolls to the bottom of page 51? I don't. XD) Thank you in advance! <3

5. My writing is clean. No profanity. Nothing, ahem, that Tony Stark would... write.

6. I do my best to post as regularly as I can, but I do have job, family, and life-in-general obligations, so sometimes I may be unable to get around to it. "Patience! Patience, my love." (For you LotR nerds out there. I know I'm not the only one, lol. At least, I hope not...)

7. When Loki says "Kneel," you kneel. Got it? Yes? Let's see:

"Kneel before your King, you mewling, mortal peasants! KNEEEEEEEEL!"

If you knelt, you get a Funko Pop™ Loki! *Holds out basket of Loki figures* Ta-da!

8. Lastly, enjoy!! And don't forget to make requests/prompts, with as much or little detail as you want! This is your story, so tell it!

Now. Live long and prosper, my fellow Wattpadians. May the Force be with you, and the odds ever in your favor. May the light of the Valar shine upon you, and the hammer of Thor never smite you.

...

I'm a geek. XD

Happy reading!

💚,

Lith