Important Announcement!

Hello, Author here! (Obviously, lol.)

I'm posting this as its own chapter/update, rather than in an author's note, because I severely dislike author's notes.

Anyway. As some of you may know, our beloved Tom is now engaged! As his loyal fans, we certainly wish him the best. So what's the announcement?

Out of respect for this new phase of his life, I will no longer be writing anything featuring Tom as a love interest.

The reason for this being that Tom isn't a fictional character whose fate is whatever we make it. Tom is a real person, with thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc of his own. He has found the person he would like to spend his life with, and I, personally, would feel wrong to keep writing about him being with someone else. Even if it is only in imagination. Not all authors might be bothered by this, but for me at least, it feels like doing so would be disrespectful of him and Zawe. Long story short, it almost feels like adultery.

I won't take my prior imagines down, and I'll still publish the two or three more imagines that I've already written. But, after those are posted, he will be portrayed at most as a best friend in all future writing. So don't worry; you'll still get your Tom stories. They'll just be a tad bit different. :)

So, yes. Congratulations, Tom, and best of luck to you and Zawe!