Unfortunate A/N

Hello everyone. This is not an update; I'm genuinely sorry.

Long story short, I'm going through a very hard, traumatic time irl. Anxiety is through the roof, stress is making me physically sick, my memory is suffering—overall, I'm not in a good place in any way, shape, or form.

What that means for you guys is that I can't write. While I love all you and have tried to write, my inspiration is zero, my imagination is down into the negatives, and I just can't. Of course, wanting to write but not being able to isn't helping my stress levels.

So, I've come to the hard decision to put Imagines on hold.

I hate having to do this, because I have so much planned and so much already written, and I love being able to make all of you smile or laugh. (Or growl that you hate me for whatever angst is going on at the moment.) I have read every single comment multiple times (even the ones that I may not have replied to), and will continue to. As an author who puts a lot of time, effort, and heart into what I write: every single one of your comments means a lot to me, as do each of you. These little stories and one-shots have been as fun for me to write as they hopefully have been for you to read (probably more). Creating these ridiculous little scenarios has been a bright spot for me, for a long time now. Unfortunately, I've decided to stop while I'm ahead, rather than give you something that isn't up to my standards.

I really hope that this isn't the end—hence why this will only be on "hold", instead of marked "complete". While I doubt my real-life issue will be resolved any time soon, I'm doing my best to eventually come to a place where I can at least write again.

Until then, I made a survey and a poll (links in comments), for you to give any feedback you may have in mind. To help me know where I stand if/when this comes off hold. :)

With any luck, this isn't "goodbye to a world". It's only a pause in the adventure.

Love you all, and thanks for sticking around,

Author