Spin The Bottle

After the hard party at Lumpy Space Princess's house, most of the guests where scattered around the floor and on the furniture asleep. The only people still awake where Bonnie, Finn, Marceline, Keila, Bongo, and Guy. They all sat in a little circle. Marceline leaned back against her stretched out arms, feeling abit tipsy.
"So what should we do now? We're out of alcohol and I'm not sleepy at all." She yawned out loud and looked around at the group.
"I think we should play spin the bottle." Finn said quietly, his eyes clearly on Bubblegum, a blush in his cheeks. Marceline frowned. They had been secretly dating for a year now and he thought he could get a chance with her Bubblegum. Small murmurs of agreement rose from the small group as they found the nearest empty beer bottle. Before anyone could say anything Finn jumped up.
"I'll go first!!" Everyone jumped abit, surprised at the boys outburst. Finn sat down again and spun the bottle. Everyone looked at it anxiously. It went around.
And around.
And around.
And around.
And around.
Until finally landing on the pink haired Princess. Finn threw a punch in the air of success and leaned forward. Bubblegum gave a sort of disgusted look to herself but it didn't go unnoticed by Marceline who chuckled to herself. It wasn't that she didn't like Finn, Finn was fine. She just didn't like guys. At all. Marceline and her had established that a long time ago when Ricardio tried to kiss Bonnie. Bonnie leaned forward and gave him the smallest of pecks. Finn was more than content with anything he could get so he smiled like an idiot.
"My turn." Bonnie mumbled and spun it. Her spin landed her with Bongo. Bongo knew what was going on between Marceline and Bubblegum so didn't expect much as she pecked him in the same manner she had Finn. Bongo smirked.
"Let's see what lucky lady gets to be kisses by me tonight." He winked over at Keila who laughed. He grinned and spun the bottle. After a few anxious seconds, it landed. On Guy. The two eyed at each other but knew they couldn't back out so they shared a kiss. Guy spun next and when the bottle landed everyone burst out laughing.
"For the love of Pete!" The bottle was on Bongo. They kisses again and Bongo spun. His face was priceless as he looked at who the bottle was pointing. Guy.
"Dog Glob It!" He yelled and kissed him again. Guy spun and just as it landed on Bongo, Keila snatched it up.
"Nu uh! Not again! I'm never gonna get a turn like this! Face the facts, you two are meant to be together and let the single people play." Marcy shot a glance at Bonnie to see her giggling into her hand. Keila set the bottle down and spun. Keila waited anxiously for it to land. She looked up at the person it had landed on. Her smirking vampire friend. Keila laughed abit.
"It's not like it hasn't happened before." Commented Guy carelessly and received a slap on his arm.
"Oww wtf Bongo." Bongo tilted his head towards Bonnie and Guy looked over at her serious expression and mentally slapped himself. Marceline leaned forward and Keila did as well, meeting in the middle. Keila slowly worked her lips, trying to get an equal response from the vampire but Marceline didn't deny or approve it. Bonnie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, not wanting to see anymore. She heard silence and opened her eyes to see they had already stopped and Marceline was about to spin. Bubblegum couldn't help but hope. She crossed her tiny fingers behind her back and Marcy reached over, giving her hand a small squeeze. They looked at each other's eyes and got lost in them. Marceline tore away as she saw the bottle stop spinning with her peripheral vision. She grinned to herself and Bonnie blushed, the snout of the bottle pointing towards her. Without even a moment for everyone to process it, Marceline crashed her lips to Bonnie's sweet ones. The world seemed to disappear for the two of them as Bonnie wrapped her arms around Marceline's neck. Bonnie noticed something was off. The vampire's usual spearmint and black licorice taste, was replaced by a mixture of mint and chocolate. She didn't like it, she was determined to make her taste like mint cotton candy, the way THEY tasted. Bonnie leaned back to an almost laying down position. Marceline climbed over her and kept kissing her, playing her cold hands against the small exposure of skin on her lower abdomen. Bonnie gasped into the kiss, her breath hitching. She gave a small moan as she felt Marceline's thumbs make small circles into her hips. Someone cleared their throat and brought them back to reality. Marceline pulled away and chuckled, looking up to the crowd that had seen them. Finns eyes lit up and his cheeks reddened. He was no doubt picturing himself with her.
"M-my turn again!" Finn chimed in and reached out for the bottle rapidly.
"Actually..." Marceline stood. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." She looked over at Bonnie. "Care to show me the way." The glint in her eyes told her that she wanted more than to find the bathroom.
"Sure Marcy." Bonnie blushed and stood, guiding her up the stairs. When they were out of sight, Bonnie tugged her into a room and pressed her against a wall, small tears running down her cheeks. Marcy's eyes widened as she felt them run down her chest.
"What's wrong Bon-Bon?" She stroked Bonnie's hot cheek.
"You tasted like her..." She hiccuped and ran her finger under her eyes to catch the tears before it ruined her eyeliner. Marcy's expression when from worried to relieved in seconds and she wrapped her arms around her pink haired girlfriend. "I didn't like it..."
"Bon-Bon you know you're the only one that I love. I've told you before. If I lose you, it'll be the end of my world. You're my everything. Without you I can't live, I can only exist. Just like I had only existed until the day I laid eyes on you." Marceline said sweetly in her ear.
"Make me yours and only yours...." Bonnie whispered. In the whole time they had been dating, never once did Marceline even insinuate for them to make love. She didn't want to pressure her. And now she was offering herself to the vampire.
"I've been waiting an eternity to hear you say that to me. It makes me so happy. I want to scream it to the world."
"Then scream it. I want to see it." Bonnie wasn't scared anymore.
"Later. First let me scream it to MY world." She leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "I love Bonnibel Bubblegum." When Bonnie looked confused, Marceline chuckled. "YOU are my world Bon. We've been over this." Bonnie blushed. "Now to more important matters." The vampire grinned evilly and lifted the princess, tossing her gently onto the bed. Needless to say, in the end, their clothes was just another unnecessary accessory.

(A/N: thanks to everyone and anyone sticking around for this. Like the summary says, I can't always promise a happy ending because lets face it, that's life. Feel free to comment, leave a like if you enjoyed and such. Thanks again for reading and I don't mind constructive criticism as long as you're not mean about it. Any improvements you think I should make, go ahead and tell me and suggestions are always appreciated. Oh! And you can follow me on tumblr! Bubbline-chewing-sugarless-gum :3 bye bye!)