The Date

(A/N: okay, before I start this, I know the last chapter was crappy so I'm making up for it with this one (hopefully). First off, this isn't a happy chapter. Secondly, it does contain some sort of sexual content but it doesn't necessarily go into detail. Enjoy!)

Bonnie stood infront of the hotel room door in her small skirt and white tank top, her hair pinned up with curls dropping down. She looked into her small pocket mirror and smiled at herself. She took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened slowly, the only thing visible was the figure of the bed. She waited, unsure of what to do. Marceline stepped out from behind the door, a serious and hurt expression on her face. Bonnie's eyes grew wide.

"Come in, take a seat." Marceline said calmly. Bonnie contemplated running but knew she would have to face her at home. She fidgeted nervously instead. "Just relax, if you're already here, what does it matter if you run." Bonnie stepped in and as she did Marceline closed the door. "Let's imagine for a minute, that I'm not me. That I'm the other person you were waiting to see." With that Bonnie froze in her walking position. And turned towards Marceline, not being able to look at her.

"Marcy I-" She was cut off as Marceline's rage grew.

"Imagine that I'm the one that wrote the verse and drew the moon for you on paper. That I'm the improvised lover, mysterious and passionate that have you a date at this hotel. Now, take off your clothes and turn off the light." Bonnie gulped but did as she was told and walked over towards Marceline again. "Now make love to me like you do with all those other people!" She pushed her on the bed and Bonnie whimpered. Marceline climbed on her and began to bite at her sensitive skin. Bonnie screamed in pain as she felt the bites travel to her breasts then down between her legs. Tears came to her eyes.

"It's hurts Marcy. It hurts." She tried to move Marceline's head away. After a leaving red marks all over the girls skin, she went back up and hissed into the girls ear.

"It hurts? Well guess what hurts more. The fact that for 3 years of our 10 year married life, you've been meeting strangers to fuck in hotels. But I swear that this is the last time you make fun of me. This is the last time you cheat on me." She shoved her fingers into the younger girl harshly, first rubbing her insides gently then using her nails to scrape them. Bonnie screamed loudly in pain, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Marcy, s-stop please. I l-love you." Her body twitched in pain as Marceline moved her fingers back up and dragged her fingers down the same lines.

"It was my jealousy that drove me to do this. And it was these hands that wrote that letter." Bonnie gave a strangled moan and convulsed in an orgasm. Marceline pulled out her fingers, abit of blood mixed with the girls cum on her fingers. "I guess these hands can hurt both of us." Bonnie couldn't even move from the sharp pain in her lower region. "That was my goodbye to you." Marceline grabbed her leather jacket from the coat hanger.

"Marcy. Please don't go. I love you." Bonnie's tears were no longer from pain but from sadness at seeing the love of her life leave. Marceline slid the jacket on and grabbed her motorcycle helmet.

"I thought you did too Bon. I thought you did too." With that Marceline left and drove off into her motorcycle to see what new adventure awaited. But it would never be the same without HER.

(A/N: okay? Maybe sorta? Sorry if it sucks >.<)