Guess Who

Marceline sat on the tree branch that gave her of a clear view of the princess's room. She sighed and leaned against the tree trunk. She smiled to herself as the princess looked over and smiled at her, waiving slightly then walking over to her balcony.

"Hey Marcy!" A pink flush on her cheeks. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing much Princess, just dropping by for a visit." Marceline answered with a toothy grin.

"I told you already, you dont have to call me that." She pouted, making a small tint of red stain the vampire's cheeks.

"Yea yea. Whatever Bon-Bon. It's late you should sleep." Marceline said, trying to play it off as cooly as she could.

"Y-yea." Bonnie smiles and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Goodnight Marceline." Her name came off of the pink girls lips like silk, making the vampire shiver. The girl walked back inside, closing the window, turning off the lights and climbing into bed. Marceline watched her, a faint smile still on her face. She reached behind her and pulled out her ax bass and began to strum a wordless tune. She hummed as she did, words rising to her chest. She sang softly.

Can you guess who's dyeing to have you?

I'll give you a clue.

She looks like me.

Can you guess who dares to dream of you?

And is so crazy about you, that wants a chance to have you.

You might recognize her if I describe her a little.

She is amazing and is in love with your eyes.

She is a lady, sincere and discreet but if you want, she can be extremely naughty.

Can you guess who thinks you are the best of all the women?

Can you guess who gets hopeful with just seeing you?

Guess who's the one that crosses every corner.

Just to see if you'll give her a glance.

And that if she found out you had a price, would go to the extreme of buying you.

At this point she hadn't noticed that Bonnie had woken up with the song. Marceline had her eyes closed with her head tilted back singing freely. Bonnie had heard all the lyrics and was blushing like crazy but decided not to interrupt.

Do you really think it's me?

....

How did you even guess it?...

Marceline let out a sigh and smiled to herself. A slow clap rang out that made her jump.

"Glob!" She looked over to Bonnie. "You scared me Bon!" A red crept up to her cheeks. "How long have you been there?"

"Not long. Come here. I couldn't sleep because I didn't get my hug." She extended her arms towards the vampire like a child. Marceline floated over towards her, chuckling and embraced the pink hair girl

"Sometimes I really wonder if you're already 983 years old." Bonnie buried her face in Marceline's shoulder and pouted.

"Shudup." Bonnie held on tightly. Marceline's arms wrapped around her waist which caused Bonnie to shift closer to get even more comfortable. "And by the way, you don't have to dream of me. You can have me." Marceline grew hot and let go of Bonnie, running her hands through her hair nervously. She had heard everything. Bonnie just giggled and kissed her cheek. They sat and talked about themselves to each other, including things no one knew. The dark sky was quickly growing lighter. "You should head home. The suns coming." Marceline nodded. "I know I said you didn't have to dream of me, but you still can." Another blush came to the vampires cheeks, Bonnie giggling evilly as she tortured the poor vampire. Marceline waved goodbye and flew off home. Bonnie leaned against the windowsill. And thought to herself. 'You're not the only one that dreamt of their other half Abadeer.....' She looked down at a small carving on the wood. A small heart with the initials 'M+B' and ran her finger lightly across it. 'You're not the only one.'