A Call

Marceline kept tickling Bonnie, making her squeal on the couch they were on. Bonnie tried getting away but was stopped by Marcy nibbling on her shoulder. She knew Bonnie to well. Bonnie froze as her lips hit the sweet spot on her shoulder. Bonnie began to moan lightly, Marceline's playful hands now roaming her body. Then a phone began to ring between them. Bonnie let out a frustrated squeal as Marceline pulled away and caused her to chuckle as she pulled the phone out of her pocket. She frowned as she saw who was calling. "Butt". That's who was calling.

"Who is it?" Bonnie questioned when she saw her face and sat up.

"Ash." Marceline sighed but answered. Bonnie stood and was about to walk out to give them privacy. Marceline reached for Bonnie's hand and when Bonnie looked at her, she gently tugged on it. "There's nothing you can't hear. It's just my ex. Don't worry. I'll put him in his place." She put the phone on speaker on the table.

"Hello." She answered in a cold voice.

'Marce! Babe! You finally answered.'

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped. "And don't call me babe!"

'I just want to see you again. Just give me a chance.'

"What part of 'no' don't you understand?!"

'Im sorry I cheated!'

"Go with whoever you want! You know I don't care anymore! Stop calling!" This conversation was just pissing Marceline off.

'Look, I can make you forget.'

'You know she's listing right? The one that replaced you. And truth be told, she does it better than you." She turned to Bonnie and saw her blush shyly.

'You don't mean that.' Marceline knew she did. And she was going to end this conversation now.

"If you want to hear me kiss her, then I recommend you don't hang up." She pulled Bonnie close. "I can't waste time talking to you. She makes me happy. I'll leave it to you to decide if you hang up or decide to torture yourself. And you can die of jealousy and rage. It's not like you know where I am." She kissed Bonnie under her ear, causing the pink girl to moan. Almost immediately after, the phone went dead and Marceline kissed the girls forehead and pulled her close.

"I love you." Bonnie whispered.

"I love you too." Marceline smiled. "More than you'll ever know."

(A/N: another short one. Please check out my new multi chapter Bubbline story. "Falling For A Mafia Boss")