The Good and The Bad

Bonnie stood in her balcony, hearing to voices shouting in the middle of the night. She looked down at the two people. Marceline and Finn. They were at it again. Ever since Finn found out about the feelings she an Marceline shared, he's been trying to one up her in everything. Tonight he was crossing the line. Nights were Marceline's time. He spent all day with Bubblegum anyway. Finn broke out into song, followed by Marceline and all Bonnie could do was listen.

"Hey PB. Please accept this song. It's a song about how I feel, a song about love. That's how much I care. Like an angel that guards his sky, with his sword and pure heart. With small details, nice words, and a lot of courage I'll be your protector." He sang out and looked up at the girl who just looked back at him. A small growl came from Marceline as she began as well.

"I am temptation. I'll be the one that pleases your mind and body. The one that wants to kiss you by surprise. Bite your lips. Take off your clothes. And in a matter of minutes be making love." She looked up at Bonnie as well and winked, a crimson color rushing to Bonnie's cheeks. Finn began almost frustrated.

"Don't listen to her. Don't listen to evil! I want to love you." Finn sang in a begging tone.

"I on the other hand, already love you. All I want to do it take you for rides in the clear sky and hang out with my buddies and party until the sun rises." She floated slightly off the ground, her hands behind her head.

"Listen PB! She's just going to hurt you! She's created from evil. She doesn't know how to love like I want to love you." Finn tried hard to keep Bonnie's gaze locked with his but as soon as Marceline sang again she stared at Marceline again.

"This little angel just pissed me off. He's cheesiness is way last century. I'll change his sword or my fangs, his words for a few caresses, his songs about love, for nights of passion. I'll turn his words to reality." She smirked and Bonnie bit her lip.

"I'll give you my heart!" Finn called out.

"I can't give you my heart. For one you stole it long ago and two you have no use for it since it's undead but I will give you fun." She chuckled slightly, flying upside down.

"What is your decision?" The called out in unison.

Bonnie rushed downstairs and out the castle doors. She stood infront of them and walked towards Finn, kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry Finn. It's not your fault. It's always been her. For almost 1000 years it's been her." Finn nodded slowly and walked away. Bonnie bit her lip and watched him leave. A cool arm wrapped around her waist and caused her to smile and turn to her vampire. She was blushing and rubbing the back of her neck shyly looking away.

"Have you really loved me for a thousand years?" Her blush deepened in color. Bonnie planted a small kiss on her lips.

"Yes. And I'll love you for a thousand more." Bonnie wrapped her arms around the vampires neck and curled into her.

"I will too Bonnie. I swear." Marceline carried them off to Bonnie's bed and laid down with her. Letting sleep take over the two.

(A/N: another short one cuz why not?)