I'll Be Back

Marceline smiled up on the stage. She was wrapping up her concert.

"Okay guys! So as you know we're going on tour for a year." The crowd cheered. "Thank you, thank you. This wouldn't have been possible without you guys. But I do have one last song. It's for my lovely girlfriend." The crowd began to chant 'prin-cess! Prin-cess!' The candy citizens knew of their relationship and had already grown accustomed to it. Marceline smirked as she spotted the blushing princess walking shyly to the stage. She reached out and helped the princess onto the stage. "Babe," she guided Bonnie to the chair, "this song is for you." She gave a signal and the music started.

I can already imagine the tour bus leave.

I can imagine your sad gaze.

Please hide those tears.

I'll come back.

How will I survive a year without your love?

I'm ask you to wait for me.

Time will pass by fast.

A year isn't a century.

We'll be together soon.

I love you so much my love.

Time passes, please wait for me.

Think of us always like this.

Time passes in a flash.

And I'll be back soon.

I'll hold you in my arms again.

I'll make you mine forever when I get back.

A year isn't a century and, I'll come home soon.

You have no reason to believe me now.

So I'll give you a good one to make you hold on.

So with these words and song I ask one thing of you.

Will you marry me when I come home?

Panting Marceline landed on one knee infront of Bonnie, holding open a box that held inside a black diamond, surrounded by smaller white diamonds on a white gold band. Bonnie teared up and just looked at her sweaty and tired vampire, nodding slowly.

"I will wait for you. I did for nearly a thousand years. Another year won't kill me. Especially knowing you want to marry me." Everyone looked confused except Marceline and she slid the ring on Bonnie's finger then stood and yelled into the microphone enthusiastically.

"That's smart talk for yes guys!!!!" A beat of silence then everyone bust into screams and whistles and even some catcalls. Soon everyone was chanting again.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The concert hall roared loudly.

"For the fans Bon. For the fans." She pulled Bonnie to her feet and kissed her passionately, wrapping her arms around her waist and Bonnie around her neck. Marceline pulled away slightly and said into the mic. "Thank you guys, have a nice night and be safe." The crowd began to leave and Marceline lifted Bonnie so her legs were wrapped around Marceline's waist, then carried her off to a spot they could have privacy. When they got there, she set Bonnie down.

"Where did you get this ring?" Bonnie asked as she admired it.

"It was my mother's. She left it for me before she passed away." Bonnie teared up again.

"It's too valuable, I can't-" she began but was cut off.

"You know what's even more valuable than that ring? You." Marceline kissed her forehead. "I love you Bon."

"I love you too Marcy." Bonnie rested her head on Marceline's shoulder.

"Will you really wait for me Bon?" Marceline asked nervously. Bonnie reached over and twined her fingers with Marceline's.

"Always." Bonnie planted a kiss on Marceline's neck, causing Marceline to sigh happily. A year couldn't pass fast enough for either of them if it meant not being able to do this.

(A/N: sorry for any typos. It's really early but I got inspired xD)