4. Somi's jungkookie

I walk into the house in time to see my aunt areum set up the table.
'I can help' I offer,ignoring her protests
'Dimine why is your face soo red!' My little cousin asks curiously as yoongi helps her sit on the baby high chair.
''Somi he is your oppa! Oh and are you sick jimine!' My aunt asked me and she felt my temperature.

'I am ok really...' I say and I try to calm down
So the most handsome guy you have ever met called you an angel!! Get over yourself jimin!! My brain screamed at me.

As we sit for breakfast I see sausages, bacon strips, pancakes and omlets.
The pancakes were a little grainy and underdone and the sausages a little burnt.
'I am so sorry honey! I will try to do better' my aunt said immediately, looking embarrassed. My uncle also smiles at me apologetically.
'No no,its completely ok...you have never made this type of food before...if you want I can cook American cuisine. I could even teach you ! It will be fun' I say and see my aunt smile.
'Do you cook!?'
'Yes!! I love cooking...I always cook for my self and my mum...she is a Terrible cook !' I laugh
' oh thats totally lovely! My Yoongi is an excellent cook as well!' She beams as she looks at her son.
I wish my mum would say things like that about me and have the same glit of pride in her eyes!
'Oh really?' I ask
'You find that hard to believe!?' Yoongi raised his eyebrows
'I do actually!' I sass....like seriously whats his problem!
'Aunt areum i would really like to try some Korean food, and also learn how to do it, I could help you out in the kitchen as well' I say , trying to not burden them with my presence any further.
'Nonsense! You are on vacation! You should have fun! Yoongi will introduce you to his friends.right yoongi?!' My uncle said.
Yoongi looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here, but nodded anyway.

'He doesn't have to uncle junghoon i can just hang in my room!'
'By your room..u mean my room!' Yoongi glared at me
Ok he is seriously pissing me off
'Oppa! Don't be mean to dimmie!! He will be sad!!' Somi scolded him
Suddenly he smiled at his little sister
Is this guy bipolar or something!
'Anything for my little princess!' He says in a baby voice as he tickles somi making her giggle.
'You will introduce him to your friends and that is final!' Uncle junghoon said.
I see yoongi glare at me from the corner of my eye.
Less than an hour here and I am already making people hate me.

This is great!

*****************************

I take a deep breath as I stand outside the door to my grandmas room with my appa.
I have a grandma!! I didn't even know about this till 3 days ago!! How sad is that...
' There is no need to be nervous. She is very "cool"!...thats what kids these days say right!' My uncle wicked at me with a reassuring smile as he opened the door.
The room was painted white with white transparent curtains and a small bed was in the center of the room. Next to it was a small table with a blue vase with beatiful white roses,but my eyes were mainly focused on the tiny woman in the bed , she was quite old but somehow angelic and beautiful...
Her grey hair was parted to the side and loosely tied in the back. And she wore a white hanbok with thin rimmed spectacles on the bride of her small button nose. She smiled widely and I instantly saw from where my dad and I got our eye smile....her pale pink lips were slightly parted as she looked at me from head to toe
'Eomeoni! 'My appa reached her in a second, hugging her tightly
'Jihoonah!!! How's my sweet child doing!' She asked as she caressed his cheek with her small hands. Looking at him with adoration and taking in his features.
' I am well mamma..I reached a while back but I had to shower before meeting you..didn't want to hear you make fun of me and call me a pig again' he said making her laugh.
'Well...pigs are cute!' She says making her sons laugh.
They talk for a while as I stand a little far from her bed , feeling awkward.
' and you must be jimin! Its soo good to see you young man!' She smiled as she called me over.
As I reach near her bed she holds my hand in her warm ones...
'Hi grandma! how are you feeling!' I ask.
She smiled 'I am feeling hungry again now and I just ate , I have a big appetite!'
'Really! Me too! But people say I look like I don't eat anything!' I laugh
'People will say what they say...and we should do what we should do! I am craving something sweet right now,care to join me'.
She asked as I sat on her bed.
'Wow!! It's like you can read my mind!' I say , she and my uncle laugh.
'Quick junghoonah! Get us some icecream or dessert ' she said .
'But mama you can't eat too much sugar! It's bad for health!' My uncle said
'I am meeting my grandson for the first time and I want to eat something sweet with him...'
He sighed and went to get dessert, 'never settle for anything less than what you want' grandma winked at me and I giggled.
We eat the dessert , laughing whole heartedly and I am rushed out of her room by my aunt , she said yoongis friends were waiting to see me Downstairs...I feel suddenly nervous,
'I don't think they will like me!" I say
Yoongi obviously didn't want me to meet them.
'Whats not to like about you! And yoongis friends are all very sweet kind boys...we are all like a family here'My aunt says
As I enter the room..I see 5 guys standing next to cousin..all quite handsome,giving a very friendly and warm feeling.

The one closest to yoongi with lavender hair and broad shoulders smiled at me and introduced himself as Kim Soekjin..he instantly seemed like a goofball to me..' call me jin hyung! And if you haven't noticed I am world wide handsome' He said with a wink causing me to smile.
Next to him was a tall guy with silver hair and dimples he smiled at me kindly before Nodding ' Hey i am namjoon but you can call me joonie or namjoon hyung. 'welcome to Korea bro!' He said in fluent English, before shaking my hand.
Next to him was a guy with the widest smile I have ever seen 'I am your hope and you are my hope...so call me jhope!! Or hobi hyung!!'
Gonna call him sunshine..
'Heyyyy!!!! I am taehyung !! Wow your hair is the same colour as mine!! And you are so cute! So you qualify to be my friend. We will have so much fun' The blonde guy who stood next to him said as he hugged me...I struggled in his grasp ..my eyes still stuck to the last guy in the group.
The korean God guy!!
He looked at me and smiled
'Hey my angel!' He said
'I have a name! And I am definitely not your angel!' I sass, but internally awe struck by his handsome face and sharp jawline.
'Ohh yoongiah! He is a feisty one!' Jin hyung said as he looked at me amused
'You have no idea!' Yoongi said
I notice the guy still staring at me Nd wonder what his name is...

'JUNGKOOKIE OPPA!! My little cousin ran in full speed to the guy and he immediately picked her up and holding her securely in his embrace .
'SOMI BABYY!' he shouts as kisses her all over her face . She laughs and snuggles close to him.
'You didn't come to see Somi last week..we were going to play GI Joe' Somi pouted.
'Oh I am so sorry baby..we can play for as much time as you want today'
'Your name is jungkookie?' I asked and he turned to me with a smug look.
'Aren't you curious!' He laughed and I couldn't help but notice how he looked like a cute bunny!
' I don't even want to know' I roll my eyes.
'Its jungkook by the way!' He said
'So can u introduce yourself angel!' He said further annoying me
'Have you guys met before?,' yoongi asked
'Ya lucky chased him Around the farm and he ran into me !' Jungkook said still not breaking eye contact,
Yep! I officially hate him now
I hear the rest of them laugh as he just stares at me. I glare at him.
He was not smiling...his dark brown eyes zeroed in on mine suddenly. It felt like he was looking into my soul...I felt so conscious about myself but not in a bad way.
'Its not funny I thought I was gonna get assaulted and killed brutally by that wild farm animal and believe me that's not my prefered way to die" I say, my face red with embarrassment and they all laugh again.
' I am sure you thought that! You still haven't introduced yourself ' he says
'I am park jimin!' I say rolling my eyes in annoyance.
'Jimin' he said as if testing my name on his tongue
I couldn't control my blush
He smiled sinfully ' welcome to busan jinim-shi!' He says.......

*************************************
💜💜💜💜
Don't forget to voteee!!!!
Love you guyssss!