14. Jungmin who?

AUTHORS POV

'Jiminie!!' Tae called as he ran and hugged the said boy from behind, even though they had only known eachother for a short time, jimin had managed to get taehyungs love. There was something warm about the small boy tae liked, he was comfortable and felt at home with jimin.
'Taehyungah! Oh you came ' jimin said turning around and away from jungkook.
'Ya...I didn't want to come because I thought you were not coming but jungkook called and told us that you are here! Are you ok? Why is your face all red? Do you have a fever or something?' Tae asked as he cupped jimins red face.
Jimin flushed even harder as jungkook smirked 'n-no i am all good tae tae.so happy you are here'
'Cool! I am hungry! What do you guys wanna eat?' Jin asked as namjoon smiled at jimin before patting jungkook on the back.
'Mm...I don't know but Chiken gizzard sounds good' Jungkook said and jimin chocked on the Lolly in his mouth.
'My sister said that there is this amazing stall for rabbit meat here. We can check it out' hobi said as he lead the way.
///
'Mm....this is too good!' Namjoon said. 'Jiminah pass me the carbonara ' tae groaned as he stuffed his mouth with some more meat.
'The foods not going anywhere angel...its all yours!' Jungkook made fun of jimin who was eating like there is no tommorow.
Jimin rolled his eyes and said ' you are the one to talk! You just had more food than all of us combined' making tae and hobi laugh.
'You are right jiminah, kook you have absolutely no right to say that.But seriously this is just amazing!' Namjoon said and he focused back on food.
'I could eat this everyday!' Jin said.
'Ya..i am thinking of getting some for yoon-' Hoseok stopped mid sentence and gulped, not wanting round two of the previous events.
Jimin tried to act like he didn't hear anything as he grabbed somemore meat..and jungkook who was busy practically inhaling his food stopped for a moment.
Everyone suddenly became awkward.
'Ya I will come with you i want some soda...super thirsty 'namjoon said quickly and tried getting up but ended up falling onto jin who was sitting next to him. They both fell on the ground, namjoon on top of jin, their faces inches away from eachother.
'Oh'
'Ouch!' They both groaned as namjoon tired to get up but ended up falling and almost kissing jin.
The others laughed and jungkook chocked on his food,making jimin laugh even harder as tae patted him on the back. Jungkook flushed feeling all giddy listening to jimin laugh.
Jin and namjoon continued to try and fail to get up making grunting noises .
It felt like an intimate moment from a bad 80s tv show.
'Ohh guys not in front of my salad! Like literally ' hobi laughed as he lifted up his seafood salad making everyone laugh, tae ends up falling on the floor laughing hard.
' Kim namjoon!! You will squish me with your weight!' Jin said his face red making him look like a tomato.
'I am trying to get up hyung ! ' namjoon said, looking mortified.
'Ya! Stop laughing and Help us you mean brats!' Jin bellowed.
'Say please!' Jungkook said smiling.
'Ya! I am your hyung!' Jin said as he glared at jungkook from under namjoon.
'Say please or stay this way....' jungkook taesed. And jimin hit his arm. 'So mean!'
Finally jungkook sighed and helped them up.
'Well that was uncomfortable...' namjoon said .
jimin asked confused 'wait! I thought you guys there together?'
'No!'
'Never!'
They said together awkwardly ,jungkook shook his head and tae looked at them smirking.
'Am I missing something?' Jimin whispered to hobi, but before he could answer-
'Shouldn't we get going!' Jin said as he wiped the dirt of his clothes taking longer than needed in an attempt to hide his blushing face .
'Ya let's go to the rides!' Tae said .
'I don't know...i am kinda scared' jimin said
'Dont worry i will ride with you minne!' Tae said 'i am not afraid of them..it will be fun'
'I am not afraid too' jungkook mumbled and pouted as taehyung pulled a hesitant jimin away to the in line for the mini roller-coaster which was set up temporarily.

//////////////////////

Jimin was crying!
Eyes closed he tried to regulate his breathing. He has never cried so hard from laughing, infact he had never laughed so hard. He laughed holding his aching tummy as he rolled on the floor.
Jin and hoseok had just entered the sailing boat ride and was screaming on up of their lungs, they attracted a lot of attention being the noisy scaredy cats they are.
The rides were all fun and Jimin was beyond happy, tae never felt his side and jin continuously brought him delicious food, making sure he was ok all the time.
Hobi and namjoon were jolly, running around like kids high on sugar, but there was a certain someone who was not enjoying to the fullest.
Jungkook constantly pouted as jimin was being dragged away from him by his friends. He almost murdered tae when he got in between jimin and him while riding the Rollercoaster.
But he was happy seeing jimin enjoying himself. It shocked him how a boy who he didn't even know till 2 weeks ago was unintentionally bringing him so much happiness.
When jimin was upset Because he didn't get a pink stuffed bunny in a stall they visited earlier, jungkook found himself paying money for a round of the game. He just wanted to see the younger happy .
His heart did a flip in his chest when jimin clapped his hands in joy as he handed over the stuffed toy. And the stupid organ just stopped beating when jimin hugged him saying 'thank you soo much hyungie ! I will call it kookie after you! It sort of looks like you anyway!'

He sighed before smiling at jimin who was on the floor laughing at jin and hobi.
So adorable..so..so..adorable.

////////////////////

It was after they visited stalls and had a lot of junk food that jimin decided to ask the question in his mind since he saw the hyungs 'guys...why didn't yoongi come?'
They all looked uncomfortable and jin spoke 'well...after you left..yoongi had a fight with jungkook..'
'What??' Jimin asked shocked as he looked at jungkook who was ignoring him and stuffing his mouth with some popcorn they brought from the snack counter previously. But jimin did notice the sudden change in his attitude at the mention of yoongi.
So that's why he was so angery earlier in grandma jias room. Jimin thought.
'Well...you said you had never been to a carnival and was so excited so I planned for all of us to go together..but then yoongi unnecessarily commented on you clothes made you all upset ,even made you fight with your appa..so we canceled the plan and informed jungkook..' tae said as he looked at jungkook, who looked pissed as he looked at the ground, Jaw clenched in rage.

'So he confronted yoongi for causing the whole thing and making you cry. He also said that yoongi ruined our day with his stupid comment and that no one should interfere in one's clothing because it is personal.' Jin completed and sighed.
'Then yoongi shouted back that just because jungminie hyung-' tae stopped mid sentence and yelped in pain as namjoon stomped his feet.

Jimin was just speechless...the fact that jungkook was understanding and willing to fight with his close hyung for him was very touching , but he couldn't just help but feel bad for yoongi.
He was also curious about this jungmin..but understood that it was a sensitive topic from the way jungkooks face became white and namjoon glared at taehyung.
'Anyway in the end yoongi got upset and told us he is not going...and went to bed early, when he is upset he sleeps with grandma...so you could get out of the house unnoticed.' Namjoon completed and jin nodded.
'Oh...well he should have come...I wouldn't have minded..' jimin says .
Jungkook looked at jimin with a blank expression before clearing his throat 'its almost 1..I am sure you are exhausted jimin i will take you home..'
Jimin nodded as he bid farewell to everyone and hugged tae before following jungkook to his car.
The ride was silent , jimin kept sneaking glances at jungkook who looked lost.
His playful demeanor long gone substituted by a blank serious expression. The man driving the car now didn't feel like the jungkook who taesed and joked around with him to jimin. The pain and sudden damp in jungkooks mood made jimin want to hug him tightly.
As the car came to holt jimin got out along with jungkook who helped him up to the open kitchen window . He successfully slipped back into the house.
'Thanks hyung...I had a wonderful time...' jimin said to jungkook as he stood in his aunts kicthen facing him.
Jungkook just nodded before smiling Slightly as he walked away leaving jimin confused. Why did he suddenly became so silent and miserable....

**************************************

Anyway laters💜